Thread: EXTREMELY cheap XP, 10K+/hr!!!!!! (BEST XP??)

Farm Supplier

EXTREMELY cheap XP, 10K+/hr!!!!!! (BEST XP??)

YO. I have been searching for a way to grind to level 47 fast! I found it (I think) - January this year there was a reward for a goal, the appliance name is "WINTER FROST FOUNTAIN" - The drink is called White Hot Chocolate. The amazing thing about this recipe is that it only cost 170 GOLD. and you get 66 XP for just PREPARING. If you only have the Winter Frost Fountain, you'll have to prep, pick up, prep, pickup - and so on. If someone has a better recipe for the price let me know!! or let me know if this helps you!!!

P.S this isn't obtainable unless you completed some of the goal from January this year. Test it .

It requires x5 frosted glass + x5 winter branches per machine.

If you had 10 of these you could whip up some serious XP per hour. or if you completed all the goals so you didn't have to pick it up and set it down (This really puts a strain on your xp/hr)

Rhino Keeper
    This is an awesome recipe and the best XP for any item per hour but there's no point being obsessed with this anymore. As soon as you hit level 99 this losses it appeal as you cant achieve the hundreds of thousands of XP needed for level 100. ��

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Stueeeee View Post
    This is an awesome recipe and the best XP for any item per hour but there's no point being obsessed with this anymore. As soon as you hit level 99 this losses it appeal as you cant achieve the hundreds of thousands of XP needed for level 100. 

Thanks for. the reply. I want 73 now just to Max out appliances. ~^O^~
    Last edited by kripzcafe; 03-04-15 at 02:52 AM.

so when bakery story first came out people were looking for ways to generate money and experience points fast so some people were making cappuccinos and green tea pray newbies out there or oldies I just didn't know who to give that a shot maybe.
    I play BS and RS and have 3 active accts, SWEETPEA6645....PARIS66 and MS6645 feel free to add me but I remove ppl that don't answer requests and are inactive players.

wow major typo in that.... Sorry
    I play BS and RS and have 3 active accts, SWEETPEA6645....PARIS66 and MS6645 feel free to add me but I remove ppl that don't answer requests and are inactive players.