View Poll Results: What colors do YOU see?

Voters
53. You may not vote on this poll
  • #BlueandBlack

21 39.62%
  • #WhiteandGold

32 60.38%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What color is #TheDress?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by andromedablack View Post
    I actually see the dress gold and blue.I guess the blue is supposed to be white,that dress thing makes me wonder what's wrong with my eyes and can't see it black!
    I see the same thing as you do. Bluish Grey & Gold. I wonder why? Lol

Love this!! Great job guys. I agree, a set for the closet would be awesome.

Rhino Keeper
    So, if you place the mannequin one way, her dress is a certain color; but if you rotate her, her dress is another color. Is that how it works? If so, very clever!

Very cute, humorous and creative LTO! I grabbed her immediately and love her! Thanks for putting this together so quickly for us, TL, it was an AWESOME surprise!
    Longtime, daily player of Castle Story.

My phone is low on memory, so I can't visit neighbors. But I am active and respond to every request.

Add me if you're looking for an active neighbor who responds to requests!

Executive Chef
    Btw, Here is a picture of the original dress, it's the one in the middle. Some people see it more like the one to the left, which looks gold and white, whereas others see it as blue and black, like the dress to the right. Enjoy!

For me, I could see nothing but gold and white for a long time, then once I somehow noticed the black and blue, now all three of them look black and blue to me.

I think that the dress is white and gold but when looked at differentmlight it looked blue and gold

The one on left white and gold middle perwinkle and bronze right blue and black.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mergirl96 View Post
    Funny thing is the first time I saw it I thought it was blue and black, and then the next time white and gold. I love that TL decided to put something trending in the game! The mannequin is so cute too. Awesome job TL I can't wait to see more stuff like this in the future!
    Same here. And I didn't see two different pictures either. My daughter sent it to my phone and I saw blue/black. Later that day I looked again and it changed to white/gold!! She was the opposite!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    Nice, I bought her today. Now I'll have something in shop to remember about a social fashion buzz that came to our dear FS.

I think it's cool idea!
    Exactly that!

Executive Chef
    Isn't it funny how we all see different things? All I see in these pictures are blue and black dresses, the first one being the lightest shade, and the third one being the darkest, but they all definitely look black and blue to me. I don't see a hint of gold and white ANYWHERE in these photos!

Quote Originally Posted by CuteTali View Post
    Btw, Here is a picture of the original dress, it's the one in the middle. Some people see it more like the one to the left, which looks gold and white, whereas others see it as blue and black, like the dress to the right. Enjoy!

For me, I could see nothing but gold and white for a long time, then once I somehow noticed the black and blue, now all three of them look black and blue to me.
    I play Bakery Story & Fashion Story.
    I have too many neighbours now so
    ALL NEIGHBOUR REQUESTS FROM NOW ON WILL BE DECLINED.
    I DO NOT TIP so please DON'T tip me if you expect a tip back.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast