Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Boosted Breed Weekend!!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mayday2001 View Post
    I tried all weekend for archangel with the boosted breed. My result: 5 metal dragons. I used different combos too. So don't feel bad, I really don't think it helped
    I made 3 attempts at archangel. After the second metal dragon I walked away. Seeing 8hrs pop up over and over again AND not getting archangel was enough for me lol

Executive Chef
    Archangel was my main focus....that changed quickly!! I'm glad I got a new type out of this too, fairytale!!!

Rhino Keeper
    I used Angel + Frightmare and got 2 metal. After that I tried Diamond + Leo, got Social, Celestial and Starry Night. Then came back to Night + Snow Own to get far away metal, finally i got Archangel So lucky. Before the boosted gone, I tried the last one with Diamond + Leo and got 24 hours, it could be Ariel or Black Diamond which I didn't have neither.

This is my first free boosted experience and I'm happy with it.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by renbuxing View Post
    I used Angel + Frightmare and got 2 metal. After that I tried Diamond + Leo, got Social, Celestial and Starry Night. Then came back to Night + Snow Own to get far away metal, finally i got Archangel So lucky. Before the boosted gone, I tried the last one with Diamond + Leo and got 24 hours, it could be Ariel or Black Diamond which I didn't have neither.

This is my first free boosted experience and I'm happy with it.
    That is very lucky!! I think the next ones in about 6 months time though

Fashion Designer
    Boosted Breeding weekend did absolutely nothing for me. No new dragons, nothing.

In fact, it completely broke the run of luck I'd had breeding new dragons on my island, so it actually seems like it was *bad* luck for my account.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LonePudding View Post
    That is very lucky!! I think the next ones in about 6 months time though
    Yes I'm so lucky, 24 hours was Ariel and I still tried Diamond + Leo, you know what, I just got 40 hours, it's Anubis , so so happy now even the boosted gone

Quote Originally Posted by LonePudding View Post
    Every rare or super rare dragon that is out now is included in the boost. However, it is still unknown as to whether the common percentage is lowered or the rare/super rares chances are increased?
    Thanks Lone Pudding, I appreciate the response (which I had read earlier and had it in my brain that I replied), but I must've seen something shiny.....unfortunately it wasn't anything shining from all the breeding I did😢, but thank you nonetheless!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pocopicasso View Post
    Thanks Lone Pudding, I appreciate the response (which I had read earlier and had it in my brain that I replied)
    Haha, it's ok, I thought it was only me who did that!

Fashion Designer
    got godmother and starry night trying for astromancer.

Farm Supplier

Oh well anotherBoost Breeding with coins 😥

Quote Originally Posted by jptheripper View Post
    got godmother and starry night trying for astromancer.
    After all the Mist, Island , Luck and other regulars fails in one account in my last Boost Breeding with coins got Starry Night and my other account got in my last Breeding a Yeti but is disappointed that the breeding boost with coins we all get so many commons dragons to many for me is like the breeding boost was broken terrible breeding this weekend 😱