Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Boosted Breed Weekend!!

Executive Chef
    First boosted attempt for archangel resulted in a blue moon or aether. Super rare, but I already have both.
    Last edited by LonePudding; 02-27-15 at 01:47 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Lueann View Post
    Thanks so much. ❤️
    No prob! What you gonna try for?

Executive Chef
    My baby account finally got a Diamond at level 29 thanks to this boosted breed! Now if only I can get this lucky with my main account.. xD

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PepperWoo View Post
    My baby account finally got a Diamond at level 29 thanks to this boosted breed! Now if only I can get this lucky with my main account.. xD
    Wait, does boosted breed affect ultra rares too? Oh I may have to replan my weekend lol.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ndtrance View Post
    Wait, does boosted breed affect ultra rares too? Oh I may have to replan my weekend lol.
    It doesn't? I'm not really sure lol though I did use the free boosted breed for that one. I've been exclusively trying to breed a Diamond on my baby account for months now to see how early I can snag it. Finally succeeded today.

EDIT: OMG lmao it actually says only Rare and Super Rare in the pop-up. So sorry I wasn't paying attention lol luck was on my side then! XD
    Last edited by PepperWoo; 02-27-15 at 02:21 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Wow, how nice! My first boosted breed weekend, wonder how many super rare dragons I can get

Using boosted breed I have an 8 hr breed time, which could be metal, godmother, or origami....I have none of the three but I know which I would prefer

Good luck everyone! Hope you all get the dragons you wanted!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by PepperWoo View Post
    It doesn't? I'm not really sure lol though I did use the free boosted breed for that one. I've been exclusively trying to breed a Diamond on my baby account for months now to see how early I can snag it. Finally succeeded today.

EDIT: OMG lmao it actually says only Rare and Super Rare in the pop-up. So sorry I wasn't paying attention lol luck was on my side then! XD
    Wow, Pepper - CONGRATS on getting a Diamond! It took me 15 months of playing to get one. Nice job
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Executive Chef
    Wow I wonder if that's why I got Druid and Sunblaze back to back with regular breeding...the odds changed! Time to refresh my second breeding den.
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Farm Supplier
    Drat I pushed the wrong button. Oh well will try to remember tomorrow. The question I have is does boosted breeding take breeding common dragons totally out of the equation or will we still be getting them? Lately all I get are Magic and Fruitful.

Executive Chef
    OMG! i put in night dragon and snow owl dragon and got an archangel first try!!! D

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast