Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Mini tourney : Visitor dragon (green purple) 2-27-15

Just took down Honeybee with epic Amazon

Executive Chef
    I have finished the tournament, although Immortal was there and Infinity and the mini-tournament without Ultimate. Good luck to all who yet fight. Who has finished the tournament. Congratulations

RD.1 Bronzetalon Epic B win against Flower LV 1
    RD.2 Inquisitor Epic win against Aurora LV 1
    RD.3 Angelfire Epic lost, Bronzetalon Epic B win against Origami LV 4
    RD.4 Warden Epic lost, Warrior Queen Epic lost, Emerald Knight Epic mbm win against Lotus LV 7
    RD.5 Bronzetalon Epic bM win against Cherry Blossom LV 10
    RD.6 Dynasty Epic M win against Samurai LV 10
    RD.7 Razorback Epic lost, Barbarian Epic lost, Raven Epic B win against Kitsune LV 12
    RD.8 Razorback 2 Epic bmb win against Falling Leaf LV ?
    RD.9 Swan LV 4 lost, Lunar Ram LV 1 lost, Three Kings Epic lost, Diamond Epic mbB win against Immortal LV 18
    RD.10 Razorback Epic mB win against Honeybee LV ?
    RD.11 Quetzal Epic lost, Sentinel Epic lost, Bronzetalon Epic lost, Mercury Epic bmM win against Infinity LV 20
    RD.12 Angelfire Epic bM win against Visitor LV 20
    Last edited by Drachenia; 02-28-15 at 12:13 PM. Reason: Misspelled

Fashion Designer
    Anyone have non-diamond suggestions for Infinity?

Fashion Designer
    9 battles against immortal, still nothing

Quote Originally Posted by Mythdefied View Post
    One last try on Immortal last night took him out. Now I'm stuck on Honeybee; four tries so far and nothing. Tried Berserker, Passion, and twice with Headless. The odds are low for all but two dragons (which I don't own, of course), so I'll try random ones now.
    [/QUOTE][/CODE]
    Quote Originally Posted by Trippdee View Post
    which dragons are the odds good with?
    if you don't mind me asking what are you using for a source?
    I'm a android user so new ti tournaments but not new to the game lvl 145.
    beat the last two tournaments so any new info is cool :-) tia
    Yeah, I too would like to know the answers to Tripdee's questions. I too am android user, and this is the fourth tournament for me (won two, lost one so far).

I am stuck on Honeybee at the moment, it annihilated my Water (which previously took out a yellow/red, so I tried it), Nightstalker, and also my Diamond. My BlueMoon is currently breeding, was hoping for Archangel, but with 17 hours is probably end up Luck

Fashion Designer
    United States, Canada, Mexico, Panama, Haiti, Jamaica, Peru, Republic Dominican, Cuba, Carribbean,
    [/CODE]

Yeah, I too would like to know the answers to Tripdee's questions. I too am android user, and this is the fourth tournament for me (won two, lost one so far).

I am stuck on Honeybee at the moment, it annihilated my Water (which previously took out a yellow/red, so I tried it), Nightstalker, and also my Diamond. My BlueMoon is currently breeding, was hoping for Archangel, but with 17 hours is probably end up Luck [/QUOTE]

Go to the Dragon Story Wiki and search for Battle Arena. The page that comes up has a calculator near the bottom of the page that gives you the odds of all dragons against the current opponent. Cerberus and Tigerfly have the best odds at 35%. I have a few of the suggested ones in the 25 percentile but so far none of them are working. It's good to keep in mind, though, that random chance plays a huge part in the battles (so far as I can tell, anyway).

[/CODE]

[/QUOTE]

There is a forum here called TeamLava Fan Links. Outside links can be posted there. I've added one for the battle arena calculator as I couldn't find a thread with it already posted to bump up.

https://forums.storm8.com/forumdispla...Lava-Fan-Links

Fashion Designer
    United States, Canada, Mexico, Panama, Haiti, Jamaica, Peru, Republic Dominican, Cuba, Carribbean,
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonThruTime View Post
    [/CODE]

There is a forum here called TeamLava Fan Links. Outside links can be posted there. I've added one for the battle arena calculator as I couldn't find a thread with it already posted to bump up.

https://forums.storm8.com/forumdispla...Lava-Fan-Links[/QUOTE]

Thank you! I was warned against putting links in these threads so I wasn't sure how to best convey where to go for that page.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm having a terrible time with Kitsune! I've tried Night, Gemstone, Rose Knight, Forest and Landworm. I don't have any others that have been posted winners so far. Any suggestions welcome (I don't have any Diamonds or other champs)

Update: Guess I just needed to ask for help - Tried Lotus and he got her with one hit! Yeah!
    Last edited by bookadey; 02-28-15 at 01:15 PM. Reason: beat Kitsune
    Twilight Woods on Castle Story, Dragon Story, Fantasy Forest Story and Fairy Tale Wonderland

Quote Originally Posted by Mythdefied View Post

https://forums.storm8.com/forumdispla...Lava-Fan-Links
    Thank you! I was warned against putting links in these threads so I wasn't sure how to best convey where to go for that page.[/QUOTE]

You're welcome. Yes, I was too. I'm not sure if someone showed me this forum or if I found it while snooping through the different areas. Lol

Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast