Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Mini tourney : Visitor dragon (green purple) 2-27-15

Rhino Keeper
    Splashy - I feel your pain! I wish I had advice for you, but I don't know any others for you to try. According to the first post, black and gemstone should be strong against Kitsune.

With 5 more hours and 4 more rounds to go- this is another failed tourney for me - I am on Immortal and winning every round from here on out seems jmpossible.
    Twilight Woods on Castle Story, Dragon Story, Fantasy Forest Story and Fairy Tale Wonderland

Fashion Designer
    On the final leg - Inifinity, and then I'll be up against visitor! It will be tough to decide on whether I should Ultimate to get to it early... But I will go until the last minute. I dont want to use my gold unless I have to.

Rhino Keeper
    Visitor is whooping on me. Lost lvl 10 Landworm twice, lvl 7 Snowman & lvl 6 Warrior King as well. Not sure who to try next

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Splashy81 View Post
    !!!! I can't get past the Kitsune! Please help! I have been trying to get past this evil demon for SEVEN HOURS. So lame and aggravating!

I have tried and failed with these dragons:
    L.8/Goblin (lost TWICE)
    L.8/Lotus (lost TWICE)

L.7/Night
    L.10/Iris
    L.7/Ruby

Edit: I don't have any champs or diamonds. Dear god, if I don't get that Rainbow Sentinel!!!! I can't win any tournaments to get a champ!!!
    splasy, My friend beat Kitsune with Atlantis lvl 10...Bash (one hit) good luck honey!!!

Farm Supplier
    As for me...I've battled Infamous Infinity for 7 hours!!!! Going to try Dark Angel for the 4th time!! Lost Gold, and champs too!!! That poop head...!!!! Really there needs to be a limit when you battle say 5 times...the 6th time u get a FREE ultimate!!! And TL could offer that free ultimate ONCE per tournament. It would make this so much more enjoyable!!! Everyone is playing hour by hour...and it's just not fun when you get so stuck!

Executive Chef
    !!!! I can't get past the Kitsune! Please help! I have been trying to get past this evil demon for SEVEN HOURS. So lame and aggravating!

L.8/Goblin (lost TWICE)
    L.8/Lotus (lost TWICE)
    L.7/Night
    L.10/Iris
    L.7/Ruby

Edit: I don't have any champs or diamonds. Dear god, if I don't get that Rainbow Sentinel!!!! I can't win any tournaments to get a champ!!!
    One account here won with Landworm.

L.8/Goblin (lost TWICE)
    L.8/Lotus (lost TWICE)
    L.7/Night
    L.10/Iris
    L.7/Ruby

I used Light level 1 to beat Kitsune.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonsLovely View Post
    Great job, what level are you at in the game?
    Thanks!! I am at level 106, but am Android, so I just started figuring all this new stuff out! This was my second tournament, and yes, I pretty much check in every hour! I almost deleted the game then found out on the bakery forum about android getting the ios features!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Forest_Belle View Post
    splasy, My friend beat Kitsune with Atlantis lvl 10...Bash (one hit) good luck honey!!!
    Thanks so much for this tip!! My Atlantis is only on a level 6, but this got me thinking. If your neighbor beat Kitsune with colors that were supposedly neutral, the game must be factoring in rarity (super-rarity, in my thinking). Looking through my epic dragons, I only have a couple that don't have "weak" colors (purple/yellow)...

So I tried my epic Snow Owl and it beat Kitsune! Yay! Seriously, that was so frustrating & it's a relief that it's over! Now I have four hours win 5 more battles! Woot woot!

Edit: Thanks to everyone for their replies!
    Last edited by Splashy81; 02-28-15 at 08:58 PM.
    Playing Dragon Story. ID came from the game Fruit Splash. Isle name: Autumn Sun.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bookadey View Post
    Splashy - I feel your pain! I wish I had advice for you, but I don't know any others for you to try. According to the first post, black and gemstone should be strong against Kitsune.

With 5 more hours and 4 more rounds to go- this is another failed tourney for me - I am on Immortal and winning every round from here on out seems jmpossible.
    I hope you're on track for the Rainbow champ!! Champs seem to be pretty helpful with the tournaments (although, not always it seems). I have never won a single tournament! Bah-humbug! I am having fabulous luck with this boosted breeding weekend though, so that's a positive in this tourny mess!
    Playing Dragon Story. ID came from the game Fruit Splash. Isle name: Autumn Sun.