6. Amazon
    7. goblin
    8. angelfire
    9. forest1
    10. social1
    11. crusader

One more to go. Hope it helps someone.

Rhino Keeper
    Finished this just now! I will remember to write down what I used, but I mainly stick with Atlantis, Fire, and Forest. Did use Treasure on one round and had to Ultimate on round 11with that large Diamond Infinity as I have no Diamonds, but I figured 30 gold used is certainly not bad for a new dragon! My best luck actually was Fire, first with magic hit then a bash. Works a lot of the time.

Good luck everyone!

Rhino Keeper
    honeybee took down honeybee, but next round took out my diamond & dark angel, oh well I must sleep. I guess I will take the defeat on this 1

A little late with posting, but wanted to share my results thus far. I have two accounts and my 2nd account is doing much better.

1: Flower> don't remember but lost first try
    2: aurora>gemstone
    2nd account > Emerald
    3: origami > gemstone
    2nd account>quetzal BM
    4: lotus > quetzal BM
    5: cherry blossom> gemstone B
    6: Samurai>lightening BMB
    2nd account > angelfire BM(lost with lightening)
    7> Kristune - Goldleaf, fairytale, black knight lost, rose knight, goblin, Bronzetalon BM
    2nd account > angelfire BM first try
    8> falling leaf > Bronzetalon BM
    2nd account > angelfire BMB
    9> immortal > crusader, right heart, athletic, Frightmare, rogue, athletic,illusionist, celestial, left heart, mercury, Brozetalon BM
    2nd account > angelfire, athletic, super BM
    10:

Quote Originally Posted by DragonsLovely View Post
    A little late with posting, but wanted to share my results thus far. I have two accounts and my 2nd account is doing much better.

1: Flower> don't remember but lost first try
    2: aurora>gemstone
    2nd account > Emerald
    3: origami > gemstone
    2nd account>quetzal BM
    4: lotus > quetzal BM
    5: cherry blossom> gemstone B
    6: Samurai>lightening BMB
    2nd account > angelfire BM(lost with lightening)
    7> Kristune - Goldleaf, fairytale, black knight lost, rose knight, goblin, Bronzetalon BM
    2nd account > angelfire BM first try
    8> falling leaf > Bronzetalon BM
    2nd account > angelfire BMB
    9> immortal > crusader, right heart, athletic, Frightmare, rogue, athletic,illusionist, celestial, left heart, mercury, Brozetalon BM
    2nd account > angelfire, athletic, super BM
    10:
    Last dragon listed is the dragon that won

Quote Originally Posted by kimandamelia View Post
    Finished this just now! I will remember to write down what I used, but I mainly stick with Atlantis, Fire, and Forest. Did use Treasure on one round and had to Ultimate on round 11with that large Diamond Infinity as I have no Diamonds, but I figured 30 gold used is certainly not bad for a new dragon! My best luck actually was Fire, first with magic hit then a bash. Works a lot of the time.

Good luck everyone!
    Great job, what level are you at in the game?

Mean Immortal is taking my dragons to the spa! So far Diamond, Passion and Metal are recovering in the amazing Dragon Health Spa and Resort. Any tips I may have missed?

Quote Originally Posted by DragonThruTime View Post
    Thank you! I was warned against putting links in these threads so I wasn't sure how to best convey where to go for that page.
    You're welcome. Yes, I was too. I'm not sure if someone showed me this forum or if I found it while snooping through the different areas. Lol[/QUOTE]

I really want to thank you for posting the site, I have used it before for breeding options and did not realize there was also a page that provides battle options. I used the supreme dynasty site for battles and that one is nearly as helpful as the wiki site. Much appreciated and now saved as a favorite.

Rhino Keeper
    !!!! I can't get past the Kitsune! Please help! I have been trying to get past this evil demon for SEVEN HOURS. So lame and aggravating!

I have tried and failed with these dragons:
    L.8/Goblin (lost TWICE)
    L.8/Lotus (lost TWICE)
    L.7/Night
    L.10/Iris
    L.7/Ruby

Edit: I don't have any champs or diamonds. Dear god, if I don't get that Rainbow Sentinel!!!! I can't win any tournaments to get a champ!!!
    Last edited by Splashy81; 02-28-15 at 07:47 PM.
    Playing Dragon Story. ID came from the game Fruit Splash. Isle name: Autumn Sun.

Quote Originally Posted by Lipand5kids View Post
    Mean Immortal is taking my dragons to the spa! So far Diamond, Passion and Metal are recovering in the amazing Dragon Health Spa and Resort. Any tips I may have missed?
    Immortal kicked many of my dragons to the spa, I finally won with Bronzelalon on one account and super with 2nd account.

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast