Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617

Thread: Mini tourney : Visitor dragon (green purple) 2-27-15

Executive Chef
    Didn't bother trying hard for this one tbh, just needed battles for the sentinel quests.

After Honeybee stung a long list sending them to the spa, I ultimated her, then used the same on Infitiny, after it got down a few (busy day at the spa), leaving me with 9 minutes to get the Visitor down, and only 12 gold, so I thought OK, might offer it 4 rounds, but, with all the favorites in the spa, I was sure that's it. But then, my dearest Camelot got the Visitor down with one bash!
    Congratulations to all who won it, and all the others, there is always the next one. In the meantime, make notes
    See ya for the next tournament!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PeanutsAE View Post
    After Honeybee stung a long list sending them to the spa, I ultimated her, then used the same on Infitiny, after it got down a few (busy day at the spa), leaving me with 9 minutes to get the Visitor down, and only 12 gold, so I thought OK, might offer it 4 rounds, but, with all the favorites in the spa, I was sure that's it. But then, my dearest Camelot got the Visitor down with one bash!
    Congratulations to all who won it, and all the others, there is always the next one. In the meantime, make notes
    See ya for the next tournament!
    Congrats, some battle you had, makes me feel better. I actually got honeybee with honeybee, lol, I've been doing that a lot lately using there own kind against them

Executive Chef
    This wasn't the right Saturday for a flash tournament for me. Lost most of the evening due to a social event. I did get 3 of the final 5 arena wins that I need to complete the Rainbow Sentinel quest so it wasn't a total loss.

1 Flower 1 < Highland 10
    2 Aurora 1 < Highland 10
    3 Origami 4 < Warrior Queen 10 (Highland 10 lost)
    4 Lotus 7 < Battlecaster 10
    5 Cherry Blossom 10 < Highland 10
    6 Samurai 10 < Warrior Queen 10
    7 Kitsune 12 < Goblin 9
    8 Falling Leaf 16 < Highland 10 (Steelflare 10, Battlecaster 10, Highland 10 lost)
    9 Immortal 18 < Sandstone 4
    10 Honeybee 18 < (Leopard 10, Highland 10, Lightning 10 lost)
    Last edited by roguebee; 03-01-15 at 08:53 AM.

Congrats, some battle you had, makes me feel better. I actually got honeybee with honeybee, lol, I've been doing that a lot lately using there own kind against them
    Well, seeing how Honeybee was kicking them all with a bash of her wing, I tried mine on Infinity, but mine was a sweet bee, who opted for a day at the spa. I might actually try that - beating them with their own. The only comination where I am forced to do that is Diamond, but I have to say, not with great results. Still, making the notes, and it helps (sometimes). I really think that it is mostly just a random chance.
    By the way, after 17 hours of breeding, my Night and BlueMoon produced Luck (yuck).
    Guess all the disappointments in the game should make us all the more happy when we hatch/win a rare one
    Last edited by PeanutsAE; 03-01-15 at 09:12 AM. Reason: unsuccessful tag

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PeanutsAE View Post
    Well, seeing how Honeybee was kicking them all with a bash of her wing, I tried mine on Infinity, but mine was a sweet bee, who opted for a day at the spa. I might actually try that - beating them with their own. The only comination where I am forced to do that is Diamond, but I have to say, not with great results. Still, making the notes, and it helps (sometimes). I really think that it is mostly just a random chance.
    By the way, after 17 hours of breeding, my Night and BlueMoon produced Luck (yuck).
    Guess all the disappointments in the game should make us all the more happy when we hatch/win a rare one
    Haha, guess we have to laugh, I'm going to send you an invite, I like your positive attitude (my island name is retrovertigo)

Thanks! This will defently help me once I get to level 30.

Executive Chef
    I didn't try for this one since I didn't want to spend gold in case I need it for the other event going on in which tl didn't give us enough time to do without gold. And because I had a busy day yesterday with shopping with my girls.

Congrats for everyone who got it
    "Never leave that till tomorrow which you can do today."

Quote Originally Posted by pattons_friends View Post
    Thanks lips & Belle, my dog woke me at 6am to do the last battle, lol, I had to pay for a few extra rounds but it was worth it
    Good dog, lol. Congrats on getting your dragon! It sure was!

Quote Originally Posted by pattons_friends View Post
    Haha, guess we have to laugh, I'm going to send you an invite, I like your positive attitude (my island name is retrovertigo)
    I wonder if I should start being worried about myself, humanizing "cartoon" dragons who actually do not even DO anything
    I mean, humanizing my dogs, putting words to their thoughts and expressions is one thing, I'd say perfectly normal, but this......
    Thanks for the invite!

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617