Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: 2-26-15 Gem Sale

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by zenobia42 View Post
    It's definitely not regional. Evi lives in the same city as me (NYC). I got the sale, she did not.
    Hmm. Ok thanks zen. Maybe tomorrow like another poster said.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by EviBrooklyn View Post
    What packages did you get 30% on?
    Got it on all except sack of 120. That is 20% sale.

For others that want info, I have been playing since start of game and at level 40. And I live in Missouri. And I have purchased gems many times.
    Last edited by GreasedLightening; 02-26-15 at 10:01 PM.
    stormId: GreasedLightening

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by GreasedLightening View Post
    Got it on all except sack of 120. That is 20% sale.

For others that want info, I have been playing since start of game and at level 40. And I live in Missouri. And I have purchased gems many times.
    Howdy, neighbor! I didn't know you were from MO You're one state away from me (KS), so it's nice to know that other members on this forum are close by!

My gem sale also had the 120 gems at 20% as well. I guess they had all the stuff for sale at 30% off except for the lowest bundle... makes sense, I guess.

Kinda curious now that it's past update time if the sale has kicked in for everyone that didn't get it... or maybe if it hasn't it might show up @ 1:30pm CST. Hope TL is doing Castle Story-style sales from now on. Please, please, please let it happen!
    All of my TL accounts are under ArcadiaTofu. Add me and 9 times out of 10 I'll add you quickly and try to gift as much as possible

Rhino Keeper
    Lvl 40 played since beginning, never bought gems:

I have the baby sale (20%, with highest package 1400 gems instead of 2900)

Useless to me, I don't even use the gems I have very often.

Fashion Designer
    I have one account on my iphone & another on my ipad. Something I've noticed is that my iphone account ALWAYS gets sales for gold (in Dragon Story) & I just got the sale on gems in FFS. For some reason my ipad game has NEVER gotten gold or gem sales for either game. Maybe it has to do with the device the game is played on? I don't know...
    Currently playing Fantasy Forest Story, Dragon Story and Bakery Story 2. Feel free to add me if you need neighbors to trade with.

Account ID #1: chippychan (FFS name: Ethereal Refuge)
    Account ID #2: LadyRyujin (FFS name: Ethereal Meadow)

Executive Chef
    I got the sale after the midnight reset! Did not have it this morning when I posted. Woo Hoo!
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Melis2a84 View Post
    No sale for me either thats really frustrated me too grrrrr
    Me too, I never get sale in any of TL games

Executive Chef
    Ok so this morning I got a sale on my secondary account (only 20%) which I've never spent money on and never will but on my main account where I've spent plenty of money I got no sale. If that stormy habitat sale ends today and I still don't have a gem sale that will be the end of this game for me and not because I would have bought more habitats but because of how unfair they are to their players.
    Main id: squinn1981

Executive Chef
    So it seems round #2 of gem sales is going around.
    I didn't get anything yet and I doubt I will anytime soon. But for now all I can do is hope to get it these coming days. If not, I doubt I'll ever spend anymore money in gem ( reg price) or continue with this game at all. I say this bc the only time I got a sale in DS was thanksgiving... Never again did I see another. I think my account probably belongs to the list of " Do Not Offer Gem Sales to this Customer"
    Oh well, it is what it is

Rhino Keeper
    On the left coast, Cali, no gem sale for me this morning. Boooooooooooo!

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast