Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: 2-26-15 Gem Sale

Executive Chef
    I would have spend a few hundred dollars if I had the sale but I'm really pissed at this deal being offered randomly or not... Why would they do this " random" non sense? Though I really doubt this is random...
    With that said, thanks TL for treating your HEAVY players so good.. You sure know how to " keep" us around (NOT)

Rhino Keeper
    I would have bought too. I want to upgrade some habitats. I did do a hard close & re opened the app-no such luck.

Rhino Keeper
    No sale for me either thats really frustrated me too grrrrr
    My ID is Melis2a84 xxxx

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by EviBrooklyn View Post
    I would have spend a few hundred dollars if I had the sale but I'm really pissed at this deal being offered randomly or not... Why would they do this " random" non sense? Though I really doubt this is random...
    With that said, thanks TL for treating your HEAVY players so good.. You sure know how to " keep" us around (NOT)
    I managed to get the sale, so if I had not I'd probably be nerd-raging all across the forum... however, perhaps the rest of the players will get the same sale tomorrow, like they do for Castle Story? Whenever I get a sale in CS, it takes my mom two or so days later to get her own sale in the game.

So maybe they're going to be like CS from now on (I hope!) and give the first group of users the sale prices twice a week but at different times, and the same for the other group of players but alternated at different days of the week? I sincerely hope they do this, 'cause I'd buy more often if they had sales twice a week.
    All of my TL accounts are under ArcadiaTofu. Add me and 9 times out of 10 I'll add you quickly and try to gift as much as possible

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ArcadiaTofu View Post
    I managed to get the sale, so if I had not I'd probably be nerd-raging all across the forum... however, perhaps the rest of the players will get the same sale tomorrow, like they do for Castle Story? Whenever I get a sale in CS, it takes my mom two or so days later to get her own sale in the game.

So maybe they're going to be like CS from now on (I hope!) and give the first group of users the sale prices twice a week but at different times, and the same for the other group of players but alternated at different days of the week? I sincerely hope they do this, 'cause I'd buy more often if they had sales twice a week.
    I hope so

Fashion Designer
    I don't have the sale. Did the force close thing, nada. I do buy gems and have been playing since August. I wonder if it may be a regional thing? I'm in Canada but I'm on EST so who knows

Executive Chef
    No sale for me either :-( I hate how they have these random sales. If this ends up being like the sales in DS, then Idk why but some accounts just seem to get them more frequently than others for no apparent reason. So if this ends up being the same thing here and I manage to get one of those accounts that never get them while others are talking about getting them every other day then haha that will be their loss and I'll just delete this game.
    Main id: squinn1981

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cquinn32 View Post
    No sale for me either :-( I hate how they have these random sales. If this ends up being like the sales in DS, then Idk why but some accounts just seem to get them more frequently than others for no apparent reason. So if this ends up being the same thing here and I manage to get one of those accounts that never get them while others are talking about getting them every other day then haha that will be their loss and I'll just delete this game.
    I feel the same way. I never got a sale in DS. Not sure if it was bc I spent a lot on FFS and maybe they figure I don't " need" one. But if the same will happen in this game, where I won't get sales like others do, I'll probably spend the gems I have .... And move on

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawksmoor View Post
    I don't have the sale. Did the force close thing, nada. I do buy gems and have been playing since August. I wonder if it may be a regional thing? I'm in Canada but I'm on EST so who knows
    It's definitely not regional. Evi lives in the same city as me (NYC). I got the sale, she did not.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by zenobia42 View Post
    It's definitely not regional. Evi lives in the same city as me (NYC). I got the sale, she did not.
    Oh hey, both of you live in NYC? Me too! (sorry for offtopic, but )

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast