Page 15 of 43 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 2/26/15 The Pink Alicorn is back!

You have to wait until the timer is out on the current goal. Then, you can get the crystals.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by starbow7 View Post
    As for the energy we get from pink alicorns: it is mostly 4-7. 50 or even 100 maybe once in a year.
    i have pinky from the day it was released, but never got 50 or 100 energy....
    Fan of the No Cash for Thieves Club, never again paying for gems until a Gem Confirmation Button is included. still waiting till Wali is allowed to return to his Love♥️

Executive Chef
    I usually get 4-6 energy from my pink Ali, 100 energy two times, once in december and then a few days ago!
    ⚔TSS⚔
    Guardian of Thuakie Sword #2
    🔵❌❌{❎}=============>

Queendom of Natalien

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by GarfieldandPookie View Post
    You have to wait until the timer is out on the current goal. Then, you can get the crystals.
    I am getting crystals, even when doing the timed part, from iron rich rock and dark cave formations( I had one in my inventory thankfully, received from an adventure).

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by AnniePMH View Post
    I usually get 4-6 energy from my pink Ali, 100 energy two times, once in december and then a few days ago!
    THat is pretty much the same as me... can't say it was Decemeber but have got 100 energy twice and the second time was the other day

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavendah42 View Post
    THat is pretty much the same as me... can't say it was Decemeber but have got 100 energy twice and the second time was the other day
    It's an interesting phenomenon I've noticed, this CS drop sync thing... Or maybe our Pinkies are long lost twins!
    Last edited by AnniePMH; 02-27-15 at 03:45 AM. Reason: words
    ⚔TSS⚔
    Guardian of Thuakie Sword #2
    🔵❌❌{❎}=============>

Queendom of Natalien

Executive Chef
    These are the drops I have gotten from pinkie 3-10 and 20,50, and the grand prize 100
    Mostly you get 4-6

Rhino Keeper
    I have gotten 10 ingots till now...i just finished making a second magic forge but even with 2 forges, there is no way am gonna be able to finish 30 in 18 hrs...unless i stay up all night...so am gonna lose all the money, arent i??? Bummer...

Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    Hi everyone,

This week's update is a re-release of the Pink Alicorn Goals! If you missed your chance to participate in these and get the Pink Alicorn last year, this is your chance to get one!

You must be level 16+ and have Old Thomas and Ivy walking around in your Kingdom to access these Goals. You will not see these Goals if you have already participated last year.

The update will go live today at 12 PM PST and will expire on March 9th at 12 PM PST. Only the very first Goal "Rumors Start Somewhere" will expire on that day. A few of the other Goals in this set of Goals may have time limits, but the timer will not start for those until you reach them. For the ones that do not have time limits, you can take your time to complete them.
    So basically these goals are impossible unless you have no life and don't sleep, ever!
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 02-27-15 at 03:16 PM. Reason: removed inflamatory comments

Fashion Designer
    It cost 4 gems per ingot to gem skip through in the goal box. However, if you start crafting them in the forge it's only 2 gems to speed it up/finish. And, if you wait until the time is half finished (15 minutes), it only costs 1 gem