Page 13 of 43 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 2/26/15 The Pink Alicorn is back!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Seriously700 View Post
    Sorry I guess I should have said impossible for some people. It's very challenging for lower level players to have 2 million coin and 2 forges. And even if they did, they'd have to be in a position to be able to check in to the game at least 20 times in a 24 hour period. Not everyone has that flexibility. So it's not impossible for all but it will be challenging for many.

i thought i had missed something, but it isnt 2 million coins, it is 200,000 surely, and if you dont have to do the timed bits you might as well say they are giving us the pink ali which kind of makes this pointless and no challenge at all.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by midsom View Post
    i thought i had missed something, but it isnt 2 million coins, it is 200,000 surely, and if you dont have to do the timed bits you might as well say they are giving us the pink ali which kind of makes this pointless and no challenge at all.
    Lol yes I just corrected it. Shouldn't try to do math at bedtime. Too sleepy.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by midsom View Post
    Isnt the 2nd step the auctioneers ingots? Why is that pretty impossible? I am serious here, i am working on the ingots my self and now have 28 with two more due in ten minutes and 18 hours to go, i should be finished in 2 and a half hours, what have i missed?
    Sure, just rub it in. But seriously, it's really hard to check into a game every 30 minutes and it takes soo much money. I understand if we needed 4 ingots, or maybe even a whole 12 of them, but 40 in 24 hours is insane.

Maybe you already had some crafted in your inventory from another quest?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Seriously700 View Post
    Please read the above from Pika carefully. Only the 1st step of the quest must be completed by March 9th. That will trigger a pretty impossible - but totally optional - timed piece as your 2nd step. When that timed goal expires, you will have an unlimited amount of time to do the next step. There are other challenging but optional timed pieces in the quest, but you could skip all the timed pieces if the demands are too challenging. It might take a few weeks to complete but don't worry about that. Just make sure you initiate the quest by March 9th. Good luck!
    That's actually a lot of good news there for me, as I really want something cute and pink in my castle. Are you sure the rest of the goals don't expire even after those 11 days?

Rhino Keeper
    I made one ingot as a souvenir, but I simply don't have the ability to check the game so often in a 24h period. I guess I'll just collect the pink crystals slowly....

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by plby View Post
    Forget the ingots, they're a waste of coins unless you have millions. You can get the pink crystals from chopping rocks when the 24h timer expires.
    Thank you, that's nice to know. I wish I would've known this before I wasted every last bit of my coins on those 12 ingots I made.

Fashion Designer
    I'm quite surprised and pleased to have this opportunity! I DO agree Valentine's as a whole was poorly represented this year compared to the years before I've read about but there Were some cool things and some really pathetic things! I do look forward to having my second ever alicorn! Ironially neither are the original alicorn!

Quote Originally Posted by enaid03 View Post
    Or "today's update is available only to those players level 60 or higher who live in a country ending in the letter "y" and have blue eyes".
    yeah, thats me... glad to get an update sometimes...

btw game economy...lol...:
    white alis has no cap, so i am on my way to 70 alis...10 per day
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals

Inventory full lathe

I hope someone can help me I always make double of things when I'm doing goals so before I even looked and anything I started making lathe in both of my workshops for this new alicorn goal line I sped up one with gems so I could start breaking me jewel things up and I noticed on the lathe it said inventory full and I still got one that's in process in my other workshop am I going to beable to get it out or is it going to be stuck in my workshop forever I hope I made sense thanks for your help in advance

I would say that you could use the first one, and then the other one could go into inventory. The inventory max for this item is probably one.