Page 1 of 42 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 2/26/15 The Pink Alicorn is back!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Castle Story: 2/26/15 The Pink Alicorn is back!

Hi everyone,

This week's update is a re-release of the Pink Alicorn Goals! If you missed your chance to participate in these and get the Pink Alicorn last year, this is your chance to get one!

You must be level 16+ and have Old Thomas and Ivy walking around in your Kingdom to access these Goals. You will not see these Goals if you have already participated last year.

The update will go live today at 12 PM PST and will expire on March 9th at 12 PM PST. Only the very first Goal "Rumors Start Somewhere" will expire on that day. A few of the other Goals in this set of Goals may have time limits, but the timer will not start for those until you reach them. For the ones that do not have time limits, you can take your time to complete them.
    Last edited by PikaSquirrel; 02-26-15 at 12:56 PM.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

THE PINK LOVECUPINE
    The Wedding Alicorn and Pink Alicorn may trigger a new goal which asks you to beat up a pink Lovecupine. You get this goal as the wedding alicorn is considered a pink animal.
    Note:
    1. you do NOT need to make a second sword.... you already have one in your inventory.
    2. the 5 lovecupines will be activated upon collection of a pink animal. It's random and rare to spawn one and this goal may take a couple of months.
    3. collect as often as you can from your pink animal.
    4. do not contact Support, they cannot help you as it is not a bug.

Current Thread

2014 Pink Alicorn thread link

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    This thread MUST stay on topic. It is very difficult to help those players with genuine questions when there are off topic comments and posts going on.
    Please note that Kooky and I will remove ALL posts made off topic out of this thread. This is in line with the forum rules and policies outlined in The Hub.

I've caught up and read all of the posts made here, and there still seems to be ongoing questions about Timing. I'll add some clarity to post 2. For those who want to continue to help those players who get to participate in this goal and if there are more questions about this, please just keep refer to the player's question back to post 2. There is no need to say it's been asked and answered. Simply refer back to post 2 for the answer.

Thank you for your cooperation.
    SW.

Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    The Pink Alicorn will not be available to purchase in the Market.
    Information about Timing:
    1. The overall goal is not timed.
    2. You have a deadline to start the goal (by 9 March 12pm PST if you are level 16+ and have Old Thomas and Ivy walking around your kingdom.)
    3. The goal alternates between timed steps that are optional, and steps that you can complete at your own pace.
    4. All timed steps are optional. Let them expire and then you can continue to get those resources at your own pace and take as long as you like.

Note: you can take as long as you want to complete this goal; take a whole year if you like! It all doesn't have to be done immediately. Please ask if you have any questions about timed steps. SW.

The Prism! (updated 8 Mar)
    I've been looking through the original thread and thought I might pre-empt some of your questions:
    1. Prisms will drop from a Sparkling or Deep mine regardless of what level the mine is.
    2. You may get it first time you collect or you may not still have it after a week. About 2 weeks was the most that players had to wait. Post script: 30 April.... First time prism drop reports are still coming in, so prisms are still dropping if you are still waiting.... (Yes a bit longer than 2 weeks! )
    3. Double check your inventory as you may not see it drop.
    4. You do not have to buy a dark cave formation. If you have one in your inventory, by all means chop it, but it's not a guaranteed drop.

2014 GOALS:

1. Rumors Start Somewhere
    Visit Old Thomas's House
    Reward: 240 coins and 2 XP

2. Auction War for the Pink Sapphire
    NOTE: This is a TIMED GOAL. The timer does not start until after you complete the first goal. Do not complete the first goal if you do not want the timer to start.
    24 hour time limit
    40 Auctioneer's Ingots
    * craft Ingots in Forge (5000 coins, 30 min craft time)
    Reward: Large Pink Sapphire
    **If you do not complete this goal in time, it is okay. You can get what you need for the next goal by other means (mines, etc.). It will just take you longer to gather the sapphires.

3. Faux Real?
    Craft Pink Horn in Workshop (50 pink sapphire crystals, 50 bones, 1 lathe, 1 day craft time)
    * Large Pink Sapphire (from Goal 2) is ground down in the workshop (2 hours grind time) to get many Pink Sapphire Crystals. You collect the rest by mining (collect from mines and smashing the various rock piles).
    * craft lathe in workshop (5 wood beams, 3 simple glue, 20 iron ore, 4 hour craft time)
    Reward: 1100 coins, 4 XP, Pink Horn

4. Bartering for Feathers
    NOTE: Another timed goal. Timer starts when you complete Goal 3.
    24 hour time limit
    10 Stout Axes
    * craft axes in forge (10 iron ore, 1 wood beam, 2 hour craft time)
    * reward is pink feathers - received a report of 30 pink feathers

5. What Color Was Lady Finverra's Lips
    Craft a Pink Wing in workshop (50 feathers, 10 super glue, 1 sliver frame, 1 day craft time)
    * craft feathers in workshop (1 red dye, 20 white petals, 30 min craft time) -- each craft gives multiple feathers! You do not have to do this 50 times.
    * craft silver frame in forge (90 silver, 60 iron ore, 30 coal, 8 hours)

6. Mercurial Apothecaries
    NOTE:
    Timed goal. Timer starts when you complete Goal 5.
    24 hour time limit
    150 mushrooms
    100 sap
    50 purple petals
    50 bones
    Reward: 10 Enchanter's Essences

7. Follow the Rainbow to Find...
    Craft a Rainbow Kit in workshop (20 Enchanter's Essence, 99 water, 1 Prism, 1 day craft time)

* The Prism is a rare drop from the Sparking and Deep Mines (any level).
    You can also get one if you have/purchase a dark cave formation, but this isn't necessary.
    Reward: 1100 coins, 4 XP

8. Moment of Truth
    Present the Pink Horn
    Present the Pink Wing
    Create the Rainbow
    Reward: PINK ALICORN!

9. Wimpy Pinky
    Pet the Baby Pink Alicorn - [ Note: it takes 7 collections for the baby to grow up]
    Reward: 1100 coins, 4 XP

Last edited by SpiritWind00; 04-30-15 at 05:19 PM.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

New Resident
    Comment on step 2. but, but.... 40x $5000 is $200,000. No way can I go there at my stage in the game... level 20. Officially bummed. RVS

Question Pink Alicorn - Players who already have one not allowed to participate???

Why were the players who already had Pink Alicorn's not allowed to participate??? This was not fair!!! I am not the only player that feels this way! I have several neighbors that have expressed to me not being happy about this.

I was hoping they would be back in the Market during 2015 Valetines event, but they weren't!

Sure wish I had purchased more during 2014 Valentine event.
    Last edited by PawPrincess; 04-29-15 at 02:12 PM.

Executive Chef
    OMG! I never thought this would return, I missed out last year as I found the game in May! And I qualify! Woop woop!

New Resident

Talking Tickled Pink!

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleScorpion76 View Post
    OMG! I never thought this would return, I missed out last year as I found the game in May! And I qualify! Woop woop!
    Me too! I'm thrilled to have the opportunity to get a Pink Alicorn. I started playing in March last year so missed it, but have admired it in many of my friends' kingdoms. I would love to be able to purchase more as well, but glad to be able to get at least one. YEAH!

Host(ess)
    I was hoping for an update today but I do not qualify for this one. I am happy for my neighbors that can play this goal though. Since TL is re-releasing an old goal, how about re-releasing the Love Shack for those of us that missed out on that one. Pretty please?

Rhino Keeper
    Omg. Really? I usually don't complain but geeze. Thanks for nothing.
    Kingdom name is "Azela"

Farm Supplier

I'm tired and disappointed too!!!

Quote Originally Posted by HistoryGirl7 View Post
    Omg. Really? I usually don't complain but geeze. Thanks for nothing.
    You are not alone usually we all enjoy to play this game but not a good update for two weeks is a long time waiting for a new and fun goal almost everyone got the pink Alicorn happy for the people that don't have it but disappointed for we players that don't have much to do in the game only have sister,sister goal to finish Can you pls do a new update for all the people that are playing this game ? I'm sorry for the complain but we really need something fun and new to do in ours kingdom right now 😢

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Myrta5 View Post
    You are not alone usually we all enjoy to play this game but not a good update for two weeks is a long time waiting for a new and fun goal almost everyone got the pink Alicorn happy for the people that don't have it but disappointed for we players that don't have much to do in the game only have sister,sister goal to finish Can you pls do a new update for all the people that are playing this game ? I'm sorry for the complain but we really need something fun and new to do in ours kingdom right now 😢
    I'm embarrassed to admit how much I used to love this game - and how much money I've spent. Why would TL alienate their long-time players?! At least offer stuff for gems that we want! ::::sulks in corner::: I don't even look forward to Thursday's anymore.m
    Kingdom name is "Azela"

Page 1 of 42 1234511 ... LastLast