Page 39 of 43 FirstFirst ... 29353637383940414243 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 2/26/15 The Pink Alicorn is back!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyperidot View Post
    I finally got my prism! It dropped from my deep mine. Now I just have to make the rest of the essences and then on to the rainbow kit. I can't wait!
    Woot! Glad to hear it

I have my baby Ali just waiting to be petted - I'm actually feeling a lot more patient about it now that I actually have it in my kingdom. No speeding up for me - I have an apple tree to save up for!

Farm Supplier
    Just got my prism on third mine collection...Huzzah!

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    It's wonderful reading all the excitement of prism finding and those petting their new baby ... If the prism still hasn't dropped for you, it will! happy dance time!

Fashion Designer
    What happens if I don't finish step 6 in time? I tried not to rush but for some reason I thought it was 30 bones we needed not 50. So I need about 25 more & I only have 16 gems. Will I be able to go to the next one?
    ID: SHINeeFan23

Dragon Story LVL 119

~Feel free to add me~

Yes, you can still finish if you don't complete goal 6. It will just take longer since you have to make 20 enchanter's essences instead of 10. If you haven't already, don't load anything. You will lose the items if you don't finish and have already loaded them.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by GarfieldandPookie View Post
    Yes, you can still finish if you don't complete goal 6. It will just take longer since you have to make 20 enchanter's essences instead of 10. If you haven't already, don't load anything. You will lose the items if you don't finish and have already loaded them.
    Ok thank you. If I don't make it I'll need 10 more enchanted essences.
    ID: SHINeeFan23

Dragon Story LVL 119

~Feel free to add me~

Host(ess)
    Love your sword signature....recognize the name from Game Of Thrones

Is there anyone else still waiting for the prism? I have been waiting for about 2 - 3 weeks and NOTHING! I have forced stop and restarted but that has not helped it drop.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SHINeeFan23 View Post
    Ok thank you. If I don't make it I'll need 10 more enchanted essences.
    Found it easier to make the 20 Ench ess then fulfilling that laundry list. especially with all the other needs my lowly kingdom is in dire need of. I wish there was a way to skip without using gems the 24 hour wait time if we don't want to complete that step.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GigitPotPie View Post
    Is there anyone else still waiting for the prism? I have been waiting for about 2 - 3 weeks and NOTHING! I have forced stop and restarted but that has not helped it drop.
    I had an account that took me that long myself.. I had to get an account at The Hair Club to recover from that ordeal. I actually didn't realize I had gotten till I scrolled through Inv but I know it wasn't there at least two days prior.
    Last edited by burritosprings; 03-23-15 at 03:42 PM.