Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: March Event

Fashion Designer

March Event

Will there be a St.Patrick's event? If so, is there a place in this forum where we can read the details before deciding to dive in? By details, I would like to know what types of activities will be involved and HOW to go about doing them. It takes me a while to figure out some of these activities.

Rhino Keeper
    If they do an event they dont release many details for it here but there will be a thread on here where you can find out details from other players as we find them out
    I play farm story 2 so feel free to add me, more neighbours is always a good thing ^-^
    Storm8 ID: kirsty050
    In game name: Acalaria

Executive Chef
    We usually get an in-game pop up a few days before an event - that's the only notification they will give.

As for instructions, they are always quite lacking. I wonder how people who don't visit the forum even know what they should be doing.

The thread here is the best way to find out once we know what is going on.
    My ID is ciarjen if you would like to add me
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).

L
    Quote Originally Posted by ciarjen View Post
    We usually get an in-game pop up a few days before an event - that's the only notification they will give.

As for instructions, they are always quite lacking. I wonder how people who don't visit the forum even know what they should be doing.

The thread here is the best way to find out once we know what is going on.
    I had no idea that this forum existed until a few weeks ago. I was contacting Tech support too much I guess for them to even answer my questions, and they finally linked me to this forum!!!!! I first started playing this game about a year ago. But for some reason I couldn't figure out how it worked, so I stopped playing, and just started a new game. This forum is a true eye opener, and am very grateful to all who participate.

Fashion Designer
    I even have trouble navigating around the forum! LOL so I definitely need help with the special event activities. Thanks for all the replies. I'll check back here when the next event starts. (I skipped the Chinese New Year due to Valentine 'burn out')

Fashion Designer
    So it's March 8 and there isn't a St. Patrick's event yet. Should I assume that there isn't going to be one???

I'm guessing it will probably be on 13/3, if there's really a St. Patrick's event. And then we will get a notification pop-up just few days earlier before the actual event start.

How can they be not giving us an event, you know it's their another way of "loving" us. But I'm not so looking forward, since I'm burned out from the recent two events and also due to the bad experience I gotten from last year St. Patrick's event. Same goes to the Easter event from last year, which I failed so badly in both events.
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Fashion Designer
    minidemon88.... I have heard lots of people complaining about how burned out they got on some of the events. Definitely discouraging. The game is not very old, so maybe TeamLava will make adjustments if we make suggestions. I became frustrated with 'fishing' for the wreath on the Valentine event. Such a waste of my time! Hopefully, improvements are made in the future.

I'll be skipping any St. Patrick's Day event, and ONLY play the Easter Event if the prizes are really good!! My cash flow need a rest!!! LOL

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitzi111 View Post
    minidemon88.... I have heard lots of people complaining about how burned out they got on some of the events. Definitely discouraging. The game is not very old, so maybe TeamLava will make adjustments if we make suggestions. I became frustrated with 'fishing' for the wreath on the Valentine event. Such a waste of my time! Hopefully, improvements are made in the future.
    Yup-that fishing bait made me sit out the most recent event,now have lost most of my interest in game,I log in just to send gifts,and that's it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast