Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: St. Patrick's Day Sale

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PrairieGrass View Post
    Could someone do a screenshot of their bakery with with the green cupcake display and the leprechaun cake ? Also wanting to know the size of each. Thanks. Big thanks to Pepper woo for organizing this post. Helps so much.
    The leprechaun cake is huge, almost as large as some fountains. The cupcake display is roughly the size of the Valdentine candy box tower that is always available.

Executive Chef
    Could someone do a screenshot of their bakery with with the green cupcake display and the leprechaun cake ? Also wanting to know the size of each. Thanks. Big thanks to Pepper woo for organizing this post. Helps so much.
    Here's how both items look in my bakery.

I play Bakery Story & Fashion Story.
    I have too many neighbours now so
    ALL NEIGHBOUR REQUESTS FROM NOW ON WILL BE DECLINED.
    I DO NOT TIP so please DON'T tip me if you expect a tip back.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks filochick! I definitely will be getting the leprechaun cake. Were the shamrock chaise lounges from an old goal or just old decor?

Executive Chef
    Thanks filochick! I definitely will be getting the leprechaun cake. Were the shamrock chaise lounges from an old goal or just old decor?
    They're from the Pot O' Gold box.
    I play Bakery Story & Fashion Story.
    I have too many neighbours now so
    ALL NEIGHBOUR REQUESTS FROM NOW ON WILL BE DECLINED.
    I DO NOT TIP so please DON'T tip me if you expect a tip back.

I have most if this stuff since I've been playing a long time but I was wondering what parts were needed for the ovens so I can give parts to neighbors, I already have these and don't need more to check for myself.

New Resident
    I can't send nor receive the Lucky Clover and Coin as gifts. Although I can send and accept material requests for it. I'm on Android, and it is only when I use an iOS that I can see the Lucky Clover and Coin. Anyone else experiencing this?

Rainbow arch rainbow arch rainbow arch!! *do happy dances* Love the sales and thanks TL for bringing back some of the old items! I hope they will bring back the Easter bunny nest next month. *fingers crossed*

Although I still haven't re-decorate my bakery yet. No inspiration at the moment. =/
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Rhino Keeper
    Bumping this up since TODAY March 17th is last day. Only a few hours left (midnight Pacific time in US)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123