Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: St. Patrick's Day Sale

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks PepperWoo...big of you!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CuteTali View Post
    I just wanted to say that I really really really like these new type of sales we've been getting lately, that last a good amount of time, enough to decide what we want and earn/buy enough curency to buy all the items we want. This is a huge step up from the brief 3 or 6 day LTO's.

Ever since they started with these new longer time sales, I've had more time to think about my purchases and thus buy a LOT more than I would've bought from a short few days sale. Thank you TL for giving us such enticing opportunities to obtain items that we've been eyeing for years and didn't have any access to.

Also, if possible, whenever we have this type of sale, can you guys please forward all the Limited Time Offers to the front of the row so it's easier to find?

Can we please get a nice long sale in Fashion Story too?

P.S. Thank you again Pepperwoo for posting such big and clear pictures of everything that's on sale.
    Yes...the new sales are awesome...I'm ending up buying gems on a regular basis!

Executive Chef
    I'm absolutely loving these sales and I certainly hope they continue...I would really love it if they brought back the old Halloween boxes for this year's Halloween and at a discount too! I managed to open one that's still in the Android Halloween version but would really like a go with the others.
    I play Bakery Story & Fashion Story.
    I have too many neighbours now so
    ALL NEIGHBOUR REQUESTS FROM NOW ON WILL BE DECLINED.
    I DO NOT TIP so please DON'T tip me if you expect a tip back.

Thanks again Pepper for posting this! So helpful and very much appreciated!

Farm Supplier
    Thanks for posting this! I was able to get all the coin items.
    The one and only Lady Zhen Ji!

Rhino Keeper
    These sale are nice, but why the items are all scatter in the tab and not brought up to the front like before, it used to be easy shop now I have to scroll all over each tab to check (or reach) to the sale items which is very very... long

Rhino Keeper
    Anyone want to weigh in on lucky clover vs shamrock gift items? Lucky clover and gold coin are needed for the lucky oven will the shamrock work for the older oven people hope will be re-released? I'm getting both for gifts and didn't realize there were 2 clovers in the gift tab.
    Last edited by ojapple96; 02-26-15 at 11:10 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ojapple96 View Post
    Anyone want to weigh in on lucky clover vs shamrock gift items? Lucky clover and gold coin are needed for the lucky oven will the shamrock work for the older oven people hope will be re-released? I'm getting both for gifts and didn't realize there were 2 clovers in the gift tab.
    The shamrock is used to build the Shamrock Oven. I just decline it since it's not used for the Lucky Oven.

Executive Chef
    Thanks PepperWoo for putting this together, makes it so much easier to keep it all straight in my head...lol.
    I've got a few things I want to stock up on before they're gone.
    "Style is a simple way of saying complicated things"
    (Jean Cocteau)
    "Cooking is like love. It should be entered into with abandon or not at all"
    (Harriet Van Horne)
    "If you ever find yourself in the wrong story, leave"
    (Mo Willems)

Rhino Keeper
    Could someone do a screenshot of their bakery with with the green cupcake display and the leprechaun cake ? Also wanting to know the size of each. Thanks. Big thanks to Pepper woo for organizing this post. Helps so much.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast