Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: St. Patrick's Day Sale

Executive Chef

St. Patrick's Day Sale

Posting this separately so it won't get buried at the update thread.

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you so much for this!!
    Looking at this I wonder if we will have another round of St Paddy's Day sale -- it is quite strange that we don't have matching chairs for the tables...
    Last edited by luincristiel; 02-25-15 at 08:19 PM.

Executive Chef
    Great job, PepperWoo!

I got the green cupcake display, the irish waitress, the irish band, the lucky display, and the window display. I've never seen the green cupcake display before, must be from before I started playing 2.5 years ago, but it's super cute and a great match for the window display. I regretted not getting the other items I got today when TL did the great January item purge a few years back. Too bad they didn't do a similar sale for Chinese New Year's! Missed those decor items (and recipes) when TL purged them.

Executive Chef
    thank you! super helpful!

what is with the price on the pot o'gold counter? 12,444? Such a random number.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    thank you! super helpful!

what is with the price on the pot o'gold counter? 12,444? Such a random number.
    I think it's discounted 20% on all the items.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Executive Chef
    I would like we get another round of St. Patrick's sale adittional to the regular update next week.

The chairs are missing and would really like to have the Leprechaun's Hideout display...

Thanks Pepper!
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Fashion Designer
    Beautiful PepperWoo, thank you for the thread and pics.

I have emailed Team Lava support about the missing chairs.. again. I emailed them when this happened during the Christmas holiday sales and didn't really get a straight answer. Hopefully I will be able to share with everyone what their reply is very soon!
    Last edited by sls0991; 02-25-15 at 10:34 PM.

Executive Chef
    The clover chairs that match the table are in my game, they just aren't marked as limited for 21 days. No shamrock chairs though.

Farm Supplier
    half of disz is gemsz

Executive Chef

Thumbs up

I just wanted to say that I really really really like these new type of sales we've been getting lately, that last a good amount of time, enough to decide what we want and earn/buy enough curency to buy all the items we want. This is a huge step up from the brief 3 or 6 day LTO's.

Ever since they started with these new longer time sales, I've had more time to think about my purchases and thus buy a LOT more than I would've bought from a short few days sale. Thank you TL for giving us such enticing opportunities to obtain items that we've been eyeing for years and didn't have any access to.

Also, if possible, whenever we have this type of sale, can you guys please forward all the Limited Time Offers to the front of the row so it's easier to find?

Can we please get a nice long sale in Fashion Story too?

P.S. Thank you again Pepperwoo for posting such big and clear pictures of everything that's on sale.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast