Thread: has anyone had the old shamrock oven returned to buy?

Rhino Keeper

has anyone had the old shamrock oven returned to buy?

I never had chance to buy this but have seen the items would love them in my bakery! Any news on this??

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by gizzymobaby View Post
    I never had chance to buy this but have seen the items would love them in my bakery! Any news on this??
    yeah we have dem now in limit edition for 21 days i think o.O not sure but we have dem now (: disz is ur answer (:

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by patzycorona View Post
    yeah we have dem now in limit edition for 21 days i think o.O not sure but we have dem now (: disz is ur answer (:
    The one on sale is the Lucky Oven not the Emerald Oven (or sometimes called the Shamrock Oven in some sites, but in-game it's Emerald). The only Shamrock Oven that is on sale this week is the one on Restaurant Story. No one knows if TL plans to re-release the one here on BS next week.. let's wait and see.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by PepperWoo View Post
    The one on sale is the Lucky Oven not the Emerald Oven (or sometimes called the Shamrock Oven in some sites, but in-game it's Emerald). The only Shamrock Oven that is on sale this week is the one on Restaurant Story. No one knows if TL plans to re-release the one here on BS next week.. let's wait and see.
    iohwww i get u im sorry i was confuse gahahaha sorry probably datsz really old oven huh dat i didnt know since im like new (:

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by PepperWoo View Post
    nd i hope dey do it den haha since i dont have it (:

I have high hopes that TL will rerelease the emerald oven too. We still have a few updates before St. Patrick's day - we'll see.