Thread: Where is the "change name" option?

Where is the "change name" option?

I am an android player and i am playing on the last version, the 1.9.8.3g one.
    I won the Warrior King Dragon with given name "Xena"!!! (no comment)
    So, i tried to change the name with a male one and then i realised that there is no such option.
    I can trade, sell or move him, but not to change his name.
    I checked some other dragons, just in case it was a bug for only the champions' ones, but there isn't this option any more.
    I don't know if it's a bug or just a feature less than the previous versions.
    By the way, in all the previous versions (on android) we had this option, but we couldn't edit the name with more than 8 characters (obviously a bug).

So, please add this feature again, cause my Warrior Queen Dragon is so disappointed about her husband's name.
    Besides, some people have started spreading inappropriate rumours about their King and it's not good for my Kingdom! lol

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mylord7 View Post
    I am an android player and i am playing on the last version, the 1.9.8.3g one.
    I won the Warrior King Dragon with given name "Xena"!!! (no comment)
    So, i tried to change the name with a male one and then i realised that there is no such option.
    I can trade, sell or move him, but not to change his name.
    I checked some other dragons, just in case it was a bug for only the champions' ones, but there isn't this option any more.
    I don't know if it's a bug or just a feature less than the previous versions.
    By the way, in all the previous versions (on android) we had this option, but we couldn't edit the name with more than 8 characters (obviously a bug).

So, please add this feature again, cause my Warrior Queen Dragon is so disappointed about her husband's name.
    Besides, some people have started spreading inappropriate rumours about their King and it's not good for my Kingdom! lol
    You can still change names! It took me a while to figure it out. Click on the dragon to bring up their information/trade/move etc. Then click on the dragon's name. You can then change the name, but you're still limited in characters. Hope this helps.

I hope you can redeem his reputation! Tell those dragons to stop spreading false rumors.

Quote Originally Posted by ndtrance View Post
    You can still change names! It took me a while to figure it out. Click on the dragon to bring up their information/trade/move etc. Then click on the dragon's name. You can then change the name, but you're still limited in characters. Hope this helps.
    Thank you very much for your reply with the solution.
    You are absolutely right. On the left of the name there is a small pencil icon for editing the name.
    As you also pointed, unfortunately, remains the limit with the 8 character.
    Quote Originally Posted by ndtrance View Post
    I hope you can redeem his reputation! Tell those dragons to stop spreading false rumors.
    Now i will redeem my King's reputation and if the rumors keep going on, i will catch the unfaithful ones and i will exile them to the Arctic Isles