Thread: How to delete supplies? Please help

Rhino Keeper

How to delete supplies? Please help

I have 99 (max) ornate blocks and just now there's a goal (old one, I'm a bit behind on my goals) to make a block in order to build something for Sabrina.

Is there any way to work around this? Are there other building in game that requires ornate block that I can use up? Or are there ways I can delete one so I can make another one to progress in the game?

No way to delete inventory but check the "Building Guide" in "The Hub". It shows all materials required for each building.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    If you can't use them to upgrade an existing building, you can email Support and request 1 be removed from your inventory. Others have done this before when they're stuck. Or build something that does use them to upgrade if you're maxed to level 5. Time for you to be creative! Good luck

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you! Checked the Hub just now and what an awesome resource! I haven't played this game for so long I didn't know there's so much new content, thanks for putting all that info there!

Problems solved (hopefully.) I checked the oracle (the hub) and it answered :-)