Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Pygmy Giraffe- 2-27-2015

Rhino Keeper
    I really like this too can't wait to breed it
    My ID is Melis2a84 xxxx

Executive Chef
    Yeah, I looked at this and was like - I love it. It's great to see a unique animal. I'm very concerned it will be super hard to get. I'm also jaded enough with TL to be concerned that the more we like it, the harder it will be to get. I would absolutely love to see this be a tournament prize. Or maybe, a PERMANENT animal. I really hope it is.

Executive Chef
    Oh this one looks cute

Here is a interesting animal I want it

Executive Chef
    Me likey!

I really really really really really really REALLY hope it's not going to be a FIFTH limited animal at one time. If it is, that may just be the last straw with me for this game. One or two limiteds at a time, and animals that it makes SENSE to be limited (related to something on the calendar) are fine. But if this is another palmeranian or chimpala bullcrap screw it.

Fashion Designer
    This is adorable ;.; I want one.

Hopefully it will come out AFTER Mardi Claw goes out >.>

Executive Chef
    I like this! What's the bet it's a limited super rare and barely anyone gets it though :/
    I am not looking for new neighbours in Restaurant or Bakery Story. Please do not send invites.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetypies97 View Post
    I like this! What's the bet it's a limited super rare and barely anyone gets it though :/
    If this one is limited also I'll be shocked. This game is about breeding new animals and if we're forced to constantly breed limited animals, well it's obvious that TL is plain greedy and playing unfairly.
    If this really turns out to be limited, I would gladly submit a review and rate them poorly just based on their method of doing business.
    With that said, I have absolutely nothing with the designers which has done a great job with the game itself, the graphics, the cute animals, the adorable animation on battles etc. but I guess it takes more than good designer to create an outstanding game.

So cute

Rhino Keeper
    Love! Hope I can get this one.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast