Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast

Thread: Pygmy Giraffe- 2-27-2015

Rhino Keeper
    I was wondering.....can we still breed the pygmy giraffe if the goal ends? I'm trying as hard as I can but I dont have any luck with it

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by JanineQuinty View Post
    I was wondering.....can we still breed the pygmy giraffe if the goal ends? I'm trying as hard as I can but I dont have any luck with it
    As long as you can see it in the shop, you can breed it.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by JanineQuinty View Post
    They have yet to ever remove an animal when the goal to breed it ends, without previously labeling it limited. I can't 100% promise they never will, but chances are pretty good it will still be available for a while without the goal. We don't even know that it will ever be limited... but if it will be, it probably has a month. Most of the new animals they've released recently have been around for about a month (aside from the special case one week limiteds, which were labeled limited from the start).
    Last edited by readysetgo888; 03-03-15 at 03:41 PM.

Executive Chef
    Keeping a record of my results - I'm not expecting to be able to breed this one and I'm not spending gems on it.

Racmoon
    Racmoon
    Dream bat
    Racmoon
    Racmoon
    Racmoon
    Dream bat
    racmoon
    racmoon
    racmoon
    dream bat
    racmoon
    racmoon
    racmoon
    Racmoon
    racmoon
    racmoon
    racmoon
    racmoon
    racmoon
    racmoon
    dream bat
    racmoon
    dream bat
    racmoon
    Racmoon
    racmoon
    racmoon
    racmoon
    Dream bat
    racmoon
    racmoon
    racmoon
    racmoon
    racmoon
    dream bat
    PYGMY GIRAFFE!!!!!!!!

my son's results:

racmoon
    Iciclaw
    racmoon
    Iciclaw
    racmoon
    gargolem
    racmoon
    dream bat
    dream bat
    dream bat
    racmoon
    racmoon
    racmoon
    racmoon
    racmoon
    racmoon
    racmoon
    racmoon
    gargolem
    racmoon
    racmoon
    dream bat
    racmoon
    racmoon
    racmoon
    dream bat
    racmoon
    racmoon
    racmoon
    racmoon
    racmoon
    dream bat
    dream bat
    Last edited by sweetypies97; 03-28-15 at 07:08 PM.

Executive Chef
    I bought one. The sale on gems + the sale on the animal + not knowing if it will suddenly disappear after a week + knowing the mardi claw WILL disappear in 10 hours meant I have to try for the mardi claw and just buy this one if I want it. Which I did. It's in my flower now.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by readysetgo888 View Post
    They have yet to ever remove an animal when the goal to breed it ends, without previously labeling it limited. I can't 100% promise they never will, but chances are pretty good it will still be available for a while without the goal. We don't even know that it will ever be limited... but if it will be, it probably has a month. Most of the new animals they've released recently have been around for about a month (aside from the special case one week limiteds, which were labeled limited from the start).
    Thanks for the explanation . Really happy with that. I hope I will get it sometimes.

Rhino Keeper
    Well, thank you Kooky Panda, to send me here, but I only see that there was a mistake also in English, the mistake was corrected, and people refounded. But in Italian and other languages? They don't mind?

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by patriziaf View Post
    Well, thank you Kooky Panda, to send me here, but I only see that there was a mistake also in English, the mistake was corrected, and people refounded. But in Italian and other languages? They don't mind?
    We've forwarded this to our team for investigation. They're looking into it now.

EDIT: This has been resolved. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by patriziaf View Post
    Wow - they not only give European players a hugely unfair disadvantage in flash tournaments, but also don't bother to correct things they correct for Americans and other English-speakers unless separately brought to their attention, and days later. I'm glad they eventually did correct this for you, even though they clearly will never make flash tournaments fair for all time zones.

Rhino Keeper
    I love this little giraffe. I have been waiting for a giraffe in the game and this one has not disappointed me.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast