Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Thread: Mining Dragon: Scarab Dragon 2-24-15 LIMITED

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MaribouMay View Post
    I doubt anyone could average 4+ tokens per bomb.

I would recommend you spend gold to get an extra SR dragon of black or pink. I did.
    What dragon did you get? I have my eyes very fixed on divine and archangel. They are my babies that haven't come to my island yet, they might've got lost on the way ...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mbyte68 View Post
    maybe even a champ in the mines
    I have a very made up idea about a mineable champ...The Rock Guardian Dragon!!

Apparently (not sure where I read this) TL put diamond hybrids in the mine!!! We need to find a way to go back in time now!
    Last edited by LonePudding; 03-16-15 at 01:24 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LonePudding View Post
    What dragon did you get? I have my eyes very fixed on divine and archangel. They are my babies that haven't come to my island yet, they might've got lost on the way ...
    I meant that I spent gold by speed evolving when I wanted an extra of the current mining dragon. I recall Obsidian being one I got and extra of for trading to craft either Onyx or Tiger's Eye. The downside is that it requires waiting for suitable dragons to happen. I am too cheap to buy a dragon from the marketplace for trading.

I share your desire for a Divine dragon. I lucked into an Archangel as a breeding fail and am very happy about it.
    Last edited by MaribouMay; 03-16-15 at 02:11 PM. Reason: correct error: evolving not breeding

Rhino Keeper
    Hi all I have a question I want to ask.

I have my scarab dragon on the nest now and I already have 25 bombs stored ready to go. I'm assuming we still have 1 more week to get this dragon, which means I can get at least 42 more bombs from evolving. There is no way I can get a 2nd dragon, but...should I just let these extra bombs go to waste, or should I keep mining and have useless parts stored forever? I hate to have so many useless parts from mining & arena, but on the other hand I can also get apples from mining. So....what do you guys usually do? Do you just stop mining, or do you continue to do so once you have 25 bombs ready in storage?

I hope I didn't confuse anybody...thanks in advance!

Banned
    I will mine just for the food and coins once I have received the 1st dragon. Extra parts are a pain but that is part of the game.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mimiamelia View Post

I have my scarab dragon on the nest now and I already have 25 bombs stored ready to go. I'm assuming we still have 1 more week to get this dragon, which means I can get at least 42 more bombs from evolving. There is no way I can get a 2nd dragon, but...should I just let these extra bombs go to waste, or should I keep mining and have useless parts stored forever? I hate to have so many useless parts from mining & arena, but on the other hand I can also get apples from mining. So....what do you guys usually do? Do you just stop mining or continue to do so once you have 25 bombs ready in storage?

I use them as needed for the food and coins. For example, if I have a 12 hour dragon evolving, I use 3 bombs (12 hours/4 hours per bomb) to make space for the ones earned by evolving that 12 hour dragon.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by freshfunin2008 View Post
    I will mine just for the food and coins once I have received the 1st dragon. Extra parts are a pain but that is part of the game.
    Thank you for your reply! I guess I will keep mining for the food then, which I am in constant shortage of.

Rhino Keeper
    I use them as needed for the food and coins. For example, if I have a 12 hour dragon evolving, I use 3 bombs (12 hours/4 hours per bomb) to make space for the ones earned by evolving that 12 hour dragon.
    Okay, thank you for your reply! I just hate to have useless parts in my storage, but I guess it's worth it if I can get a couple thousand apples

Executive Chef
    I meant that I spent gold by speed evolving when I wanted an extra of the current mining dragon. I recall Obsidian being one I got and extra of for trading to craft either Onyx or Tiger's Eye. The downside is that it requires waiting for suitable dragons to happen. I am too cheap to buy a dragon from the marketplace for trading.

I share your desire for a Divine dragon. I lucked into an Archangel as a breeding fail and am very happy about it.
    Oh, sorry I misunderstood I would never buy a dragon to trade either! I'm currently waiting on about 5 onyxs and a quartz to finish my gemstone collection. That's a lot. Too many. Congrats on the archangel, I think it's one of the best looking dragons in the game! But I think that about most dragons lol

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mimiamelia View Post

I have my scarab dragon on the nest now and I already have 25 bombs stored ready to go. I'm assuming we still have 1 more week to get this dragon, which means I can get at least 42 more bombs from evolving. There is no way I can get a 2nd dragon, but...should I just let these extra bombs go to waste, or should I keep mining and have useless parts stored forever? I hate to have so many useless parts from mining & arena, but on the other hand I can also get apples from mining. So....what do you guys usually do? Do you just stop mining, or do you continue to do so once you have 25 bombs ready in storage?

I know it's a late reply but what I do when I reach 25 is mine 5 times, and I can do that several times before the new dragon arrives. This way, when the new dragon comes, I won't be down by too many bombs and I can't still get my little head-start.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast