Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Mining Dragon: Scarab Dragon 2-24-15 LIMITED

Fashion Designer
    I have 171 - not quite close, but close enough that I don't feel pressure. I've been getting about two pieces per bomb, which works out well, and I've been evolving my super long evolve time dragons, and somehow it's worked out.

I think there's still good time before this dragon goes limited, so I'm hoping everyone else can make it as well!

Farm Supplier
    I've hatched one (yay!) but forgot to note how many hrs it took in the nest. Anyone know?

Quote Originally Posted by saghaven View Post
    I'm way behind on this. Ever since they changed the scope of the mining field (everything is much smaller now) I've had trouble. I can average about two pieces per bomb but lately I've been getting only one.
    I'm having the same problem. I've never missed a crafting dragon, and have even gotten two of some, but I am not even to 100 parts yet this time. I almost always get one piece now, and I am having a hard time with the tiny grid. Why the change?

Rhino Keeper
    Is anyone else having issues with the game crashing right when you first enter the mine? This has started becoming an issue. I'm already behind and losing bombs isn't going to help.

Fashion Designer
    United States, Canada, Mexico, Panama, Haiti, Jamaica, Peru, Republic Dominican, Cuba, Carribbean,
    Quote Originally Posted by leonsandcastle View Post
    I'm having the same problem. I've never missed a crafting dragon, and have even gotten two of some, but I am not even to 100 parts yet this time. I almost always get one piece now, and I am having a hard time with the tiny grid. Why the change?
    I tried using the grid in that mining guide, but with it so tiny, I couldn't ever tap on the right spot. Tiny area + big fingers = mis-tap almost every time. I only manage one to two pieces at a time, three on the very rare occasion.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by HarleyQuinn28 View Post
    Is anyone else having issues with the game crashing right when you first enter the mine? This has started becoming an issue. I'm already behind and losing bombs isn't going to help.
    Yes! When in the mine game crashes multiple times. I also loose everything due to this problem. The last two days it's been worse, since the world event started, not only mining.

I have issues with the bombs not going where I click, plus the words that give direction (near, close...) disappearing before I can see them. That's always a clue the game will crash!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MaryEllen821 View Post
    I've hatched one (yay!) but forgot to note how many hrs it took in the nest. Anyone know?
    I believe it is 12 hours based on outsides sources.

Rhino Keeper
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	75.8 KB 
ID:	19033

Here is a picture of the Scarab Egg... One of the coolest eggs I have seen...;-). I hope the pic attaches.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by MaribouMay View Post
    I believe it is 12 hours based on outsides sources.
    Your sources are correct, I evolved it at 12 hrs, thx.

Hi everyone.. I'm so happy.. I'm crafting my scarab dragon right now.. Love the design and colors..

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast