Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Mining Dragon: Scarab Dragon 2-24-15 LIMITED

Fashion Designer
    United States, Canada, Mexico, Panama, Haiti, Jamaica, Peru, Republic Dominican, Cuba, Carribbean,
    105 pieces. I don't know if I'll be able to make it with only a couple weeks left. It took so long just to get this many. I'll keep trying though.

Fashion Designer
    If you're having trouble getting a lot of pieces per bomb you can refer to the mining guide which is somewhere on the forum. It's very helpful

Farm Supplier
    How many pieces do people get on average per bomb? I find I usually get 2, sometimes get 1, 3 or 0, and got 4 once. Is this generally how it goes?

The Honorable Panda
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by bexrexbex View Post
    How many pieces do people get on average per bomb? I find I usually get 2, sometimes get 1, 3 or 0, and got 4 once. Is this generally how it goes?
    Yup, I get 1-3 pieces on average, 4 on a good day. I got 5 once when I hit the refill button by accident. I'm around 175 pieces now but so many of my neighbors crafted this that I feel behind.

Executive Chef
    I'm way behind on this. Ever since they changed the scope of the mining field (everything is much smaller now) I've had trouble. I can average about two pieces per bomb but lately I've been getting only one.

Executive Chef
    Running behind on this one!

Farm Supplier
    I don't even know how I am behind. I constantly evolve, and even speed it up with gold occasionally. I don't let bombs get to 25, I always use them (lesson learned for Sandstorm, no idea there was a limit to how many bombs you could hold). I'm only at 114 pieces with 0 bombs. Hopefully I'll get this one! I think it's a cool dragon.

Executive Chef
    I refuseer to use my bombs until I mastered the new grid when trying for land-parts.

This way I didn't loose precious bombs to am unknown grid.

To be honest, I feel like mining has become more easy. Before, I only got an average of 2 pieces per bomb, and as often 3 pieces, as I got 1 piece, now I very often get 3, and regularly even 4, and very rarely only 1. Maybe it's luck, but the mining guade helped me very much!

Rhino Keeper
    I'm running behind too. I think I have about 130. I'm never this far behind. I'm normally close to being done. I just might make it. Hopefully.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast