25 pieces now
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cocauina View Post
    Normally the mining dragons, stay in the game for 4 weeks, so probably we have until 24th of March.
    Thank you. This seems attainable, except for the fact that i crash almost every time I go into the mine! Which of course takes my bomb as well as anything I had found! So frustrating! Does this happen to anyone else? I sent two ingame messages to TL, but have not got a response. I just had three pieces found in 1 bomb and lost everything! GRRRRRRRRR!

Fashion Designer
    83 Pieces

@ Kemandamelia - that is DEFINITELY a glitch, and not a common one. I hope TL gets back to you soon; they really aren't in offices on weekends, so try again on Monday!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kimandamelia View Post
    Thank you. This seems attainable, except for the fact that i crash almost every time I go into the mine! Which of course takes my bomb as well as anything I had found! So frustrating! Does this happen to anyone else? I sent two ingame messages to TL, but have not got a response. I just had three pieces found in 1 bomb and lost everything! GRRRRRRRRR!
    This happens to me often. What I do before trying to mine is exit the game entirely, **** all applications, then turn on Wi-Fi. Once I've done that, I re-enter the game and go straight to the mine. I don't battle, or plant, or anything because the more things I try to do seems to make it crash more.

You could also try re-installing (I haven't tried this yet.) Good luck!
    Android Player - The Vale of Arryn
    10 Pure Diamonds, 2 Quetzels, 1 Helios, 1 Mercury, 1 Unicorn, 1 Gold, 1 Infinity, 1 Crusader, 1 Prime Eternal
    Accepting all neighbors

Nightclub Owner
    32 pieces
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Quote Originally Posted by redstar177 View Post
    This happens to me often. What I do before trying to mine is exit the game entirely, **** all applications, then turn on Wi-Fi. Once I've done that, I re-enter the game and go straight to the mine. I don't battle, or plant, or anything because the more things I try to do seems to make it crash more.
    Yup, crashing is a big problem, but it seems to be better when you enter the application and go directly to the mine. I also clean (de-junk) memory before I go in.

Thanks to all who have replied to my post, I was not aware of the fact that you can only have 25 bombs - that can be the reason I did not get the last one, as I just could not be bothered with mining and crashing all the time, so it can even be that I evolved some dragons without getting any bombs. Will pay attention to it now!

Do let us know if TL contact you back! I'd love to know what they say about that, as I too have lost numerous pieces through crashes

Farm Supplier
    This happens to me all the time! It is very frustrating! Makes me balk at going into the mine until I have to, because I'm afraid I don't have perfect conditions (Wi-fi connected, decent battery life, phone not over-heated) and I'm going to lose precious bombs!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by bexrexbex View Post
    This happens to me all the time! It is very frustrating! Makes me balk at going into the mine until I have to, because I'm afraid I don't have perfect conditions (Wi-fi connected, decent battery life, phone not over-heated) and I'm going to lose precious bombs!
    This happens to me also in DS and FF I find if I click the x to close the mine after every mine I use it stops it happening.

Executive Chef
    Crafting this one now.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast