Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: Mining Dragon: Scarab Dragon 2-24-15 LIMITED

Executive Chef
    4 Days Left To Start Crafting This Dragon!!

Rhino Keeper
    I got to level 45 only recently, and found out about this. Won't make it unless i bought the missing quota... Not sure which way i wanna go about this

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxy_Kit View Post
    I got to level 45 only recently, and found out about this. Won't make it unless i bought the missing quota... Not sure which way i wanna go about this
    Likely not worth it! They'll have another dragon out for mining a few hours after this one expires.

Rhino Keeper
    Finally, the little Egyptian bettle is crafting. Thought I'd never get enough in time due to the constant crashes and loosing out!

Executive Chef
    Eeeekkkk another 100 before tuesday better hatching those water dragons!! Darn lv 6 evolution!!

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks Pern. I guess i should stop stressing now

Will collect bombs and wait for the next dragon to pop up in the mines.

Rhino Keeper
    Hi Teamlava

I congratulate you in your billionth downloads and as a supporter, I have always been diligently supporting you in the DS quests, including tournaments, mining, offers, etc ..

However I have missed out on the latest for Scarab Dragon and I have 65 pieces, which I had wanted to buy all the rest at spell shop (it used to be available in the spell shop after the end) but unfortunately I couldn't find it anymore as a craft-able item there.

Understand the mining for the parts have ended, and on behalf of the loyal players like me, may I request TL to bring back the Scarab Dragon item in the Spell Shop as a grace period for 1 week after the mining officially closes .. They could be extended like the rest of the usual items such as Comet, Ruby, Emerald, etc.. maybe for a week after the mining ends -- this is to allow those who missed the mining, a second chance to use their gold to get the limited edition dragon.

// for this round, please assist to extend this Scarab Dragon item back on Spell Shop. Thank You! //

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011