Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Thread: Mining Dragon: Scarab Dragon 2-24-15 LIMITED

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mimiamelia View Post
    Hi all I have a question I want to ask.

I have my scarab dragon on the nest now and I already have 25 bombs stored ready to go. I'm assuming we still have 1 more week to get this dragon, which means I can get at least 42 more bombs from evolving. There is no way I can get a 2nd dragon, but...should I just let these extra bombs go to waste, or should I keep mining and have useless parts stored forever? I hate to have so many useless parts from mining & arena, but on the other hand I can also get apples from mining. So....what do you guys usually do? Do you just stop mining, or do you continue to do so once you have 25 bombs ready in storage?

I hope I didn't confuse anybody...thanks in advance!
    At that point I stop evolving. I simply stop evolving dragons so that no bombs will go to waste and I'll always have dragons at the ready for evolving. Nearer the time for the next dragon, I'll put one on the temple, and when the new mining dragon is out, I'll immediately use all my stored bombs and *then* take the extra dragon off the temple for a bomb boost right away.

Fashion Designer
    United States, Canada, Mexico, Panama, Haiti, Jamaica, Peru, Republic Dominican, Cuba, Carribbean,
    Out of the last two bombs I got 1 piece. *headdesk*

Fashion Designer
    United States, Canada, Mexico, Panama, Haiti, Jamaica, Peru, Republic Dominican, Cuba, Carribbean,
    Finally got all the pieces! Crafting now! I don't know how much time is left on this dragon, so I think I'll just save up my bombs until the next one.

Fashion Designer
    Congrats! ^.^ It's definitely better to craft sooner rather than later, gj on getting it ^.^

Nightclub Owner
    Finally crafted it!!!
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

I think the number of bombs depends on the number of hours evolving

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by fantasy4769 View Post
    I think the number of bombs depends on the number of hours evolving
    Yes. You get one bomb for every four hours you evolve a dragon. Extra hours (ex. if you had a dragon that took 22 hours, you would have an extra two hours) add up, so you can get an extra one for the extra hours.

Executive Chef
    Mine finished crafting this morning but my nests are full so I need to wait for something to hatch.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PernReloaded View Post
    At that point I stop evolving. I simply stop evolving dragons so that no bombs will go to waste and I'll always have dragons at the ready for evolving. Nearer the time for the next dragon, I'll put one on the temple, and when the new mining dragon is out, I'll immediately use all my stored bombs and *then* take the extra dragon off the temple for a bomb boost right away.
    That's exactly what I do. Once my dragon is crafted and I'm maxed out on bombs I stop evolving until the next dragon.

Executive Chef
    Five more pieces....evolving needs to finish!
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast