Thread: Mining Dragon: Scarab Dragon 2-24-15 LIMITED

Executive Chef

Mining Dragon: Scarab Dragon 2-24-15 LIMITED

New dragon in the mine!
    Green and Red
    Super Rare

Mine 200 Scarab Talismans to craft her!

Mining Guide
    Last edited by kooky panda; 03-09-15 at 10:53 AM.

Fashion Designer
    52 Scarabs so far from stored bombs.
    If my theory about coin earn rates and rarity is correct it should give 3360 /hour at level 10 (if it is 420 /hour at level 1)

Executive Chef
    50 pieces for me. Might try and aim for 2 even though I can just sell the duplicate because I already have a ruby and forest dragon. I think pharoah and this should've been an Egyptian type.

Executive Chef
    I want her! I love Egyptian theme stuff.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Rhino Keeper
    It really should have been Egyptian. Red/Green makes no sense for this one...

All the same, I do like it a lot!

I have no idea how you all are able to craft 2 dragons, I evolve constantly and I just barely managed to get Sandstorm...
    Android Player - The Vale of Arryn
    10 Pure Diamonds, 2 Quetzels, 1 Helios, 1 Mercury, 1 Unicorn, 1 Gold, 1 Infinity, 1 Crusader, 1 Prime Eternal
    Accepting all neighbors

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by redstar177 View Post
    It really should have been Egyptian. Red/Green makes no sense for this one...

All the same, I do like it a lot!

I have no idea how you all are able to craft 2 dragons, I evolve constantly and I just barely managed to get Sandstorm...
    This is the second dragon that Tl creates for the Mine and the types choosen doesn't make sense at all.

Pharaoh was the first one, and it was a yellow/blue dragon, now this one, Scarab.

I don't understand why TL doesn't use other types besides the basic ones, the Platinum Dragon was a metal/light dragon.

Executive Chef
    Sometimes I ask myself the same thing I can reach max bombs in about 4-5 days of constant evolving. 25 bombs gets me 50-65 pieces. So in 16 days (half a month) I could already have 200 bombs. It's very tight for me getting 2 dragons, but I guess a little gold spent on speeding some dragons' time in the temple helps a bit

Fashion Designer
    44 pieces and going strong.

I "became of age/level" sometime in the middle of mining for opals, so I got 58. I got as far as 175 pieces for Sand, which was really frustrating. I think I am not even going to start mining until I have at least 150 bombs. Do we know when the time for this dragon is going to be up?

I am evolving all the time too, but did not manage to get all the pieces. Does the level of the evolved dragon play a role in the number of bombs we get?

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast