So, is the Puffalo Dark/Fire?
    Dark/Earth
    Super Rare
    20hrs incubation and evolution

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by FigmentValley View Post
    So, is the Puffalo Dark/Fire?
    Hello FigmentValley! Buffalo is dark / earth

Did anyone figure out if they accommodated folks that are "full" on neighbors yet? I have 1998 out of 2000 allowable neighbors, do I have to kick 28 people? I know I can't issue more than 2 invites unless they changed something...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dragooneats View Post
    Did anyone figure out if they accommodated folks that are "full" on neighbors yet? I have 1998 out of 2000 allowable neighbors, do I have to kick 28 people? I know I can't issue more than 2 invites unless they changed something...
    I can tell you that you only have to invite the neighbor to get credit, they don't need to accept. Didn't know there was a limit on neighbors but I am under a 1,000 neighbors. If the limit keeps you from inviting the neighbor, then you may have a problem. Maybe it will let you fire off 30 invites as long as you are done before 2 people accept.

Good Luck.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Drachenia View Post
    Hello FigmentValley! Buffalo is dark / earth
    Hey, Drachenia!
    Thank you all for your answers. It is a Gargolem replacement, then.

Quote Originally Posted by ninasidstorm8 View Post
    I can tell you that you only have to invite the neighbor to get credit, they don't need to accept. Didn't know there was a limit on neighbors but I am under a 1,000 neighbors. If the limit keeps you from inviting the neighbor, then you may have a problem. Maybe it will let you fire off 30 invites as long as you are done before 2 people accept.

Good Luck.
    A nice thought but if they have not changed it you can't issue any pending invites that would put you above 2000 if they were accepted, I will find out in a few days. If I kick any of you off my list to make space, I apologize in advance...

Rhino Keeper
    The path will be long

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	42.7 KB 
ID:	18621
    PleThailand

Just a confirmation. I got to that part of the quest, and if you have maximum neighbors you will need to kick 30 of them to finish the quest.

New Resident
    I just want to say that I greatly support more animals through simple goals like this. You have to be diligent but it's very easily obtainable if you're a regular. I hope we see more of these in the future.

Rhino Keeper
    Step 3 went really quick because I added a lot of neighbours and got some requests also. I have 4,5 days for the 480 pears. I can make that. I have 6 farms

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast