Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Puffalo - 2015 Feb 24

Executive Chef
    I've all but given up on visiting my neighbors :-( I can't get through more than two in row without my game crashing on my iPad. It's sad to watch my social rating steadily fall. So sorry to my neighbors if you see this but it's just too frustrating to continue visiting.
    Main id: squinn1981

Cool quest, awesome animal...yippee!!! I'm on it!!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mymummy789 View Post
    I just discovered that if I visit too many neighbours in one go everyone's (including my own) habitats disappear!! They came back after force closing but wondered if that's happened to anyone else?
    That's been happening to me for a little while now.
    It's like my game is saying, "That's enough visiting neighbors for now. I'm on a break."

Executive Chef
    I just discovered that if I visit too many neighbours in one go everyone's (including my own) habitats disappear!! They came back after force closing but wondered if that's happened to anyone else?
    That's normal, this happens to me after I visit a certain number of islands.

Farm Supplier
    Yes, this happens to me, too! I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one. Maybe now TL will fix it. It's very annoying because I have to restart my phone if I want to continue playing!
    I currently play Dragon Story and Fantasy Forest Story.
    Dragon Story: 🌟Andromeda🌟 Level 150
    Fantasy Forest Story: ✨Jupiter Woods✨ Level 40

Executive Chef
    Yes that happens whenever you visit too many neighbors in a row. This happens to me regularly

Executive Chef
    Do we know if this is going to require 5-6 farms planting round the clock like the world event? I really, really hope not. I currently only have space for two farms.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by readysetgo888 View Post
    Do we know if this is going to require 5-6 farms planting round the clock like the world event? I really, really hope not. I currently only have space for two farms.
    I believe you need 480 pears to win the Puffalo. There are 168 hours in a full 7 days, so this means that as long as you have a minimum of 3 farms planted 'round the clock and harvested on time, you should be able to get the prize before it expires. You might need to either make room for a third farm or plan to spend gems on speeding up some crops at the end. For those with more than 3 farms, it shouldn't be too hard to do.

EDIT: After looking at the quest in my game, it seems as though you can purchase the pears for 1 gem each (by auto-completing the quest). This would be a better choice than speeding crops since it cost 2 gems per hour to do so. If you do decide to spend some gems, just get as many pears from farming as you can until the quest is close to expiring so you don't have to spend too many.
    Last edited by gammarayburst; 02-24-15 at 05:11 PM.
    I currently play Dragon Story and Fantasy Forest Story.
    Dragon Story: 🌟Andromeda🌟 Level 150
    Fantasy Forest Story: ✨Jupiter Woods✨ Level 40

Yes it has been happening to me for months.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by green_eyes9999 View Post
    Yes it has been happening to me for months.
    I just visit a select few from time to time. I don't really have time to visit all my neighbors with my children, a 23 month and a 5 month old! I'm pretty busy after work lol
    FFS lvl 50 RorJam Albie's Forest album 193/219
    CS lvl 33 RorJam Albie's Forest
    ( Looking for neighbors on CS )

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast