Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: Puffalo - 2015 Feb 24

Rhino Keeper
    Yesterday morning I had 2 days to complete this -
    Yesterday evening I had 13 hours!!!!!!

I've seen other people post timer problems like this before in various TL games but I always figured it was
    coming from newer TL players that were just mistaken.

That was it for me with this game -

I had 2 days at 72% & thought I had a shot.
    There's 52 mins left now.

Executive Chef
    Anything less than 3 days but over 24 hrs will show up as 2 days.... 24 hrs and 10 minutes will show up as 2 days. The countdown doesn't get specific until the final 24 hr period.

Figure out how your time zone compares to TL's and go off that...they usually start and end things at the same time of day.
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

My puffalo is in the nest, I need to build a habitat but what are the elements?
    Add me on Fantasy Forest Story! Storm ID: inespay

Executive Chef
    Yes, tuffy is correct... in TL land, instead of putting accurate timer information, they pretend that 24 hours and 1 minute equals 2 days. This goes for every single thing they have a whole day timer on. Things like this usually end shortly before their regular update times, which are Tuesday and Friday at 2:30pm est.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by inespay View Post
    My puffalo is in the nest, I need to build a habitat but what are the elements?
    The Puffalos is earth and dark. Congrats!

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks for the time reminder info guys.

Rhino Keeper
    they should always round the timers down not up, gives a more accurate account of how much time you actually have, i have noticed the 2days down to 13 hours etc, its very stupid. at least if it said 1 day we knew definitely 24 hours, but you just cant tell accurately(bar going into the timer for more information) what you have left. but ofc, in this situation someone might then flap panic and buy gems to speed up because they have not planned time out correctly etc etc -.- making TL money again
    ID : keller63
    Fantasy Forest: LVL 29

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by keller63 View Post
    they should always round the timers down not up, gives a more accurate account of how much time you actually have, i have noticed the 2days down to 13 hours etc, its very stupid. at least if it said 1 day we knew definitely 24 hours, but you just cant tell accurately(bar going into the timer for more information) what you have left. but ofc, in this situation someone might then flap panic and buy gems to speed up because they have not planned time out correctly etc etc -.- making TL money again
    Oh yeah, it's totally disgusting. It's the reason I don't like this company. People would still spend money - in fact, MORE people would be willing to spend money - if they played fair and didn't have deceptive practices like this. There's no reason they have to do it.

The only thing we can do is just deal with it, and try to remind everyone in any way we can what the ACTUAL time left is. We can pretty well predict how they do things. We know the timers aren't accurate... we know they usually end things like this shortly before their regular updates. Not 100% accurate, but the best we can do.

Fashion Designer
    I definitely felt the pressure with the Puffalo. I feel lucky I got it since my breeding has been absolutely shoddy for these last few limiteds.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011