Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Thread: Puffalo - 2015 Feb 24

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Vodelle View Post
    It does if your nest is full, although it gives a really confusing message that suggests you have to free your nest first. (You don't - it goes to storage.) Not sure why they did it this way.
    Quote Originally Posted by readysetgo888 View Post
    Soooo stupid. Just to trick people into spending a few gems to free their nests unnecessarily? Why do they have to pull stupid stunts like this? Just makes me further lose respect for the game.

I hope that if I complete the quest using gems it still goes into storage. I have no interest in hatching it right now. I have no room in any of my habitats due to having to have more farms than I want
    I noticed that too, and almost fell for it! That's definitely something new. Any other "quest" like the Battlegrounds or Tournament, or when it's a community prize for an event, the animal goes straight into your storage. That's very very sneaky!

Rhino Keeper
    Yes, I lost 18 gems because of that message! NOW I know !

Farm Supplier
    Looks like 2 pm eastern time the quest ends for those who haven't noticed yet! Best of luck to all still trying!
    FFS lvl 50 RorJam Albie's Forest album 193/219
    CS lvl 33 RorJam Albie's Forest
    ( Looking for neighbors on CS )

Rhino Keeper
    Oh wow, I didn't even think that people would lose gems to it. I went and checked storage first to see if maybe the message was wonky and it had in fact given me the animal (which it did).

I am kind of willing to give them a pass on this one since I think this is the first time you get an animal reward literally from a quest, but I don't know why they couldn't have sent it to storage w/o any weird message since that's how tourneys and stuff work anyway.

The Honorable Panda
    I got the same message, and thought it was strange. ( I had another egg on the nest), but I checked my storage and it was there.

I will let the CMs know that the message was little confusing.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 03-02-15 at 03:24 PM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks Kooky! I sped bred because I thought from the message it had to go directly to the nest-since I had just started breeding (another) elephantom, I sped it. Then I went to look for the message that I had received it and the message was gone so then I was scared I had lost it, so I went to my storage which won't let scroll for several minutes then I saw it was there. Very confusing!

Executive Chef
    Yes got this in both accts
    "Never leave that till tomorrow which you can do today."

Rhino Keeper
    Oh dear god !!!! 18 hour timer and I have 20hours on the crops.... Completely misjudged this because I've been soo focused on that god dam pony.... -.- and I have no gems to speed crops up in the last moments... On 78% 107 gems to complete so would have just got the right amount.... So fed up right now
    ID : keller63
    Fantasy Forest: LVL 29

Rhino Keeper
    mine is in the nest now. I had 22 hours left but I have to say that I had to plant crops 3,5 in a row. I used some 20 hour crops because that was easier. Only the pygmy giraffe and then I have all the limited animals which there are at the moment

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by JanineQuinty View Post
    mine is in the nest now. I had 22 hours left but I have to say that I had to plant crops 3,5 in a row. I used some 20 hour crops because that was easier. Only the pygmy giraffe and then I have all the limited animals which there are at the moment
    I meant 3,5 days in a row

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast