Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Puffalo - 2015 Feb 24

Executive Chef

Puffalo - 2015 Feb 24

We need to complete some goals to be able to have him.

1st Goal
    Star breeding with any two animals

2nd Goal
    Collect More Puffalo Pears - 48 needed (from hatching eggs)

3rd Goal
    Invite neighbors
    Have neighbors
    Play with neighbors animals

4th Goal
    Collect More Puffalo Pears - 480 needed (from harvesting food)
    Last edited by cocauina; 02-24-15 at 03:04 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Sounds easy!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cocauina View Post
    We need to complete some goals to be able to have him.

1st Goal
    Star breeding with any two animals

2nd Goal
    Collect More Puffalo Pears (from hatching eggs)

3rd Goal
    Invite neighbors
    Have neighbors
    Play with neighbors animals

4th Goal
    Collect More Puffalo Pears (from harvesting food)
    Sounds Like they gave us a small quest to complete instead of having to breed a new animal. Goal one was easy enough. I assume for goal 2 we will get 1 Puffalo Pear for each hour of nesting time. I have a 17 hour egg in the nest that won't be ready for 13 1/2 hours. Shouldn't be a problem keeping the nest full for 48 hours.

The third goal seems simple enough. I wonder how much food we will need to collect for goal 4?

Rhino Keeper
    For goal 4 we need 480 apples/food!

For every hour you receive 1 pear so I just finished a 5hr crop and received 5 pears and same with hatching, finished a 16hr and got 16 pears
    Last edited by Melis2a84; 02-24-15 at 01:10 PM.
    My ID is Melis2a84 xxxx

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ninasidstorm8 View Post
    Sounds Like they gave us a small quest to complete instead of having to breed a new animal. Goal one was easy enough. I assume for goal 2 we will get 1 Puffalo Pear for each hour of nesting time. I have a 17 hour egg in the nest that won't be ready for 13 1/2 hours. Shouldn't be a problem keeping the nest full for 48 hours.

The third goal seems simple enough. I wonder how much food we will need to collect for goal 4?
    I hope that the hatching and harvesting food is like the World event, 1 pear per hour.

Rhino Keeper
    This seems more fun than a tournament. So I'm in!

Executive Chef
    Agree : looks fun and may be easily than the one in dragon Story !

Rhino Keeper
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Puffalo_Adult.png 
Views:	75 
Size:	39.9 KB 
ID:	18591
    It's certainly unique... I can't even start the quest until my (4th... grumble) magmacore finishes getting bred tonight.

Executive Chef
    I just discovered that if I visit too many neighbours in one go everyone's (including my own) habitats disappear!! They came back after force closing but wondered if that's happened to anyone else?

Fashion Designer
    This is an awesome quest that can be easily done by anyone who simply follows the steps. I don't see any reason to spend money spent providing I keep up on every step. It pays off for me in several ways besides procuring a new animal.

1. Keeping my nest full and immediately breeding when the egg is placed on the nest gives me a steady supply of runes for expansion. I breed the animals I choose so no need to drop a current breeding trial for a different one.

2. I don't remember when I last invited a new neighbor. The quest also sends me to visit neighbors, something I haven't done in ages because there was no real reason to spend my time reaching out. What a treat to see how my neighbor's Forests have grown! This friendliy addition for me who doesn't visit often is an unexpectedly fun part of this quest.

3. It encourages me to keep planting and harvesting, much like the World Event, but without the pressure.

4. This quest introduces a twist I have not seen since very early in the game. I have renewed interest and I am enjoying this game much more because this quest is definitely doable, is a bit fun, and doesn't ask me to spend a lot of gems to buy decorations that drop items for a limited time as in World Events. Winning the prize is totally up to me and sends me in a new direction that I haven't been in a long time.

Bravo TL! I can't think of a thing that I dislike about this quest. It sounds like great fun!

The opinions expressed here are my own and I am speaking for no one but myself. Thanks for the change of pace TL!
    Last edited by 55lee55; 02-24-15 at 02:38 PM. Reason: Spelling.

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast