Page 9 of 59 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Rainbow Sentinel Dragon Update sale ends July 25 2017

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by gnomerztribe View Post
    Im thinking about that too and im planning to skip it as well.
    Just do it, no time to try for moon. You need 3 days to hatch it if you lucky get it first try. Then you need 44 hours to finish the task with moon. So you will need about 5 days just for first quest. You need 54 hours for second quest. There are 3rd n 4th quest also. So that mean, it's imposibble without skipping. I have just spent 99 gold to finished the first task and got the reward as I posted the screen shot above.

It's rainbow and champion. I guess it's the first champion with 2 types?
    Last edited by megafeehily; 02-24-15 at 03:39 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Just used gold to skip the lunar core quest but still have 1 more battle to win if I send out the dragon on the next quest will I get credit for it?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by gammarayburst View Post
    I saw that, too. I'd like to know if just buying the items needed for the Rainbow Spire would allow me to skip all of the questing that is needed to win them, but I'm also afraid to test it out. I'd hate to spend 300 gold only to find out that I still have to complete the quests to win the dragon! If anyone decides to try this, please let us know if the game gives you the Rainbow Sentinel Dragon.
    Avoid just buying the special medallions in the craft shop. You need to do all four steps in the task. I sped through and have the egg in my nest. I had the gold but not the time to do this task and curiosity got the better of me :-)Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	72 
Size:	66.3 KB 
ID:	18594

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Tealantern View Post
    Avoid just buying the special medallions in the craft shop. You need to do all four steps in the task. I sped through and have the egg in my nest. I had the gold but not the time to do this task and curiosity got the better of me :-)Click image for larger version. 

What color does it contribute?i dont have moon dragon so im thinking of skipping lunar quest goal but cant decide if its worth spending 198 golds in skipping coz its not showing in the spell shop so i dont know the color.please inform me

Executive Chef
    For anyone that wants a moon combo, I got mine accidentally while trying for mask with night x virtue.

Executive Chef
    I just realised its a rainbow champ!!!! I HAVE to get this now!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by megafeehily View Post
    Just do it, no time to try for moon. You need 3 days to hatch it if you lucky get it first try. Then you need 44 hours to finish the task with moon. So you will need about 5 days just for first quest. You need 54 hours for second quest. There are 3rd n 4th quest also. So that mean, it's imposibble without skipping. I have just spent 99 gold to finished the first task and got the reward as I posted the screen shot above.

It's rainbow and champion. I guess it's the first champion with 2 types?
    You mean its a combination of rainbow and champion?wow, i need to skip it now and speed it if needed.this is one of a kind combo i must get it.thanks for the info.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by gammarayburst View Post
    I REALLY want this dragon because I love all of the Rainbow types! The 7-day time limit really isn't fair, though. Couldn't they at least give us 10 days?

I have a question about the Quest Outpost (I haven't sent any dragons on quests other than the world event ones in a long time). Can I send the required dragons on quests no matter what level they are, or do I have to evolve them first? I had to get rid of my Magic and Island Dragons awhile ago because of limited space, so I had to speed breed for them today. I'm really hoping I don't have to tie up my Evolution Temple for 40 hours!
    A level 1 dragon can do a quest. It does not need to be evolved first.
    Twilight Woods on Castle Story, Dragon Story, Fantasy Forest Story and Fairy Tale Wonderland

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Passera View Post
    Just used gold to skip the lunar core quest but still have 1 more battle to win if I send out the dragon on the next quest will I get credit for it?
    Yes, it will counted when the quest completed.
    Quote Originally Posted by gnomerztribe View Post
    You mean its a combination of rainbow and champion?wow, i need to skip it now and speed it if needed.this is one of a kind combo i must get it.thanks for the info.
    yes, it has champion n rainbow type.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Tealantern View Post

Since you sped it:

Speeding the outpost-quests takes 4 gold an hour.

For the Lunar-quest, it will be 22h X 2 X 4 gold, so speeding isn't an option, fors kippig it costs 99 gold.

Is skipping the other quests as expensive? I'm thinking about skipping the gem-quest, since that's the most time-consuming quest...

Page 9 of 59 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast