Page 6 of 59 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast

Thread: Rainbow Sentinel Dragon Update sale ends July 25 2017

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    No, the first part of the goal says "Complete Comet's Lunar Core 2 Times" - "Search for the Topaz Medallion!" - I sent my Moon on the quest but haven't gotten credit yet because it hasn't been completed. What I would like to find out is if it's guaranteed that he's going to come back with a medallion both times or if it might take more than two quests.
    You only need to complete the goal, doesn't matter what you get from the quest. After you complete the goal you will receive a topaz medallion. After you complete the goal where you need to send you Fairy 3 times on a question you eill receive a crimson medallion and after you complete the goal ehere you need to send you Island 4 times on a quest you will receive a azure medallion

Rhino Keeper
    I am lucky enough to have the dragons needed for the quests - I'm worried about winning the battles! I've been stuck for days with a tough dragon before.
    Twilight Woods on Castle Story, Dragon Story, Fantasy Forest Story and Fairy Tale Wonderland

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mimiamelia View Post
    Yes, thank you for letting me know. It has 28 possible outcomes though, so I'm not sure if I can breed Moon in such a short period of time. Oh well, it's still worth a try I guess

On a side note, I think it split into black and red, then the black split into blue and purple. Otherwise I can not figure out where the red comes from, since purple does not split...?
    Probably the purple with the champion type, splits in to blue and red, don't know.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by cocauina View Post
    You only need to complete the goal, doesn't matter what you get from the quest. After you complete the goal you will receive a topaz medallion. After you complete the goal where you need to send you Fairy 3 times on a question you eill receive a crimson medallion and after you complete the goal ehere you need to send you Island 4 times on a quest you will receive a azure medallion
    I understand now, thank you for clearing it up. I think the wording they used is confusing. Hope we can all get this done in time! Good luck fellow questers!!!
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Executive Chef
    I have moon dragon but i agree with those who don't have it : not fair for them ! And 7 days only for all the quests is really short : that suppose we are not going to sleep

Rhino Keeper
    Has anyone done the math on this..Mapping 4x 8= 32 hrs, Gemstones 3x18 is 54 hrs, Lunar Core 22x2 = 44 hrs, Magic Show 5 x6 = 30 hrs..Total hours is 160. That equals exactly 6.7 days...so there is little room to spare if you forget to keep it going

Farm Supplier
    I REALLY want this dragon because I love all of the Rainbow types! The 7-day time limit really isn't fair, though. Couldn't they at least give us 10 days?

I have a question about the Quest Outpost (I haven't sent any dragons on quests other than the world event ones in a long time). Can I send the required dragons on quests no matter what level they are, or do I have to evolve them first? I had to get rid of my Magic and Island Dragons awhile ago because of limited space, so I had to speed breed for them today. I'm really hoping I don't have to tie up my Evolution Temple for 40 hours!
    I currently play Dragon Story and Fantasy Forest Story.
    Dragon Story: 🌟Andromeda🌟 Level 150
    Fantasy Forest Story: ✨Jupiter Woods✨ Level 40

Rhino Keeper
    So you better keep some gold on hand ...just in case ��

Farm Supplier
    Challenge accepted TL!

Rhino Keeper
    At any level, I believe...mine are not epic

Page 6 of 59 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast