Page 53 of 59 FirstFirst ... 343495051525354555657 ... LastLast

Thread: Rainbow Sentinel Dragon Update sale ends July 25 2017

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunaticus View Post
    Cant finish the goal on time. Only at my 2nd magic dragon quest But the moat important thing. Egg is being crafted.

If the egg wont be done crafting within the goal time, would that matter? I havent use any gold but will if i need to finish the egg on time.
    Anything that has be*** crafting before the goal finishes - even if you started it one second before the goal expired - is NOT TAKEN AWAY.

This seriously needs to be stickied at the top of every page, because this question has been asked and answered on the last four pages. Heck, it's stated in the first post of THE LAST page, and it's still missed!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AMuffins View Post
    Is there another way that then development team can create something so us Android players can get the Rainbow Spire? A lot of us would like to have this beautiful Spire on our islands.

Maybe this belongs in the suggestion and ideas thread.
    I would like that too, it looks pretty, but please make it something that we can complete in time. These quests should run for 2 weeks, one is barely enough unless you got a lot of time on your hands to check the game several times a day.

Farm Supplier
    Mine is the same. First 3 goals ticked off and egg on the nest, but summon goal still shows 0/1.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by happyhoppa View Post
    Mine is the same. First 3 goals ticked off and egg on the nest, but summon goal still shows 0/1.
    The egg actually needs to hatch for that goal to check off.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PernReloaded View Post
    Anything that has be*** crafting before the goal finishes - even if you started it one second before the goal expired - is NOT TAKEN AWAY.

This seriously needs to be stickied at the top of every page, because this question has been asked and answered on the last four pages. Heck, it's stated in the first post of THE LAST page, and it's still missed!
    Breathe. Inhale. Exhale.
    Sorry for the ignorance and thanks for repeateadly answering the question.

Quote Originally Posted by AMuffins View Post
    Turn off your device and restart it too see if that clears it out.
    I did it 2-3 times before i posted here and the problem wasn't fixed. Thanks for your suggestion!
    But finally i found out what was wrong. It seems that we have to complete the incubation first and then everything is ok, because only then the "Summon..." part ticked as played
    Quote Originally Posted by PernReloaded View Post
    The egg actually needs to hatch for that goal to check off.
    Yes, i confirm it too
    Last edited by mylord7; 03-31-15 at 04:03 AM.

Goal is showing 6 hours (which means 5+ hours since it's rounded up rather than showing hours and minutes). Egg shows 5 hours 52 minutes. Hatching will either just make it or just miss it. The xp doesn't really matter to me since I'm lvl 150 - I just want the goal out of the list and not to lose the dragon (which I don't think I would, but you never know when a glitch may come along with goals).

Rhino Keeper
    My baby is evolving now an I' doing the last magic quest. It will be finished couple of hours before the time I jst wanna be sure an get some foods from finishing quest

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunaticus View Post
    Breathe. Inhale. Exhale.
    Sorry for the ignorance and thanks for repeateadly answering the question.
    It's okay, i didn't realize I sounded upset there. Since it seems easily missed, I felt it necessary to emphasize that no one will lose a Crafting dragon.

For events like these, it's always worth going back a page or two and seeing if someone else had the same question, since everyone has reached that part of the goal at about the same time.

Executive Chef
    Something really unfair happened to me,I used my friends account because he can't play and some minutes before the goal expired I skipped the last goal and started to craft the dragon.I saw the timer counting 16 hours I think, then switched to my account.Now logged again to my friends account and although the gold I used to complete the goal is missing the crafting is stuck at 00:00:00 and I can still tap to craft, so the dragon isn't crafting! That is just unffair!