Page 51 of 59 FirstFirst ... 41474849505152535455 ... LastLast

Thread: Rainbow Sentinel Dragon Update sale ends July 25 2017

Rhino Keeper
    On my last island dragon quest... so far no gold used. I hope it stays that way.

What happens when you're in the middle of a goal and days given expires?

Quote Originally Posted by luv4cowboy View Post
    You need to complete the goal before the time expires.

Banned
    Just finishing up my last Magic quest and then I can craft the spire.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rasike View Post
    I do not understand the sense of the fourth Magic Quest, if we can craft the Rainbow Sentinel dragon after finishing the third quest.
    Originally, the Medallions were used to craft the Rainbow Spire and the final quest would award the Dragon as a goal reward. Android doesn't have that capability, so the Medallions are used to craft the Rainbow Sentinel Dragon instead -- which means you can craft it after the third goal. This changed the meaning of the fourth goal, so for Android it's an optional goal.

Quote Originally Posted by luv4cowboy View Post
    You'll need to complete the goal before it expires if you're in the middle of the goal. However, as long as you've started the craft for the Dragon, it will finish even after the goal is gone.

Fashion Designer
    Still waiting for my guy to come back Just to send him in again. Then as i have been reading i can make the Dragon. Was worried i wouldn't make it in not site i will be able to finish part 4 on time cant start it till tomorrow

Banned
    So I am now crafting the dragon. Just finished collecting my 99 pieces from the battle arena so that one will have to go after this one is crafted in 16 hours. Good luck everyone

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by freshfunin2008 View Post
    So I am now crafting the dragon. Just finished collecting my 99 pieces from the battle arena so that one will have to go after this one is crafted in 16 hours. Good luck everyone
    same with me on 2 accs had to get my rainbow 1st now its plazma time

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Originally, the Medallions were used to craft the Rainbow Spire and the final quest would award the Dragon as a goal reward. Android doesn't have that capability, so the Medallions are used to craft the Rainbow Sentinel Dragon instead -- which means you can craft it after the third goal. This changed the meaning of the fourth goal, so for Android it's an optional goal.

Is there another way that then development team can create something so us Android players can get the Rainbow Spire? A lot of us would like to have this beautiful Spire on our islands.

Maybe this belongs in the suggestion and ideas thread.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post

You'll need to complete the goal before it expires if you're in the middle of the goal. However, as long as you've started the craft for the Dragon, it will finish even after the goal is gone.
    So it would seem that this goal is slightly easier to accomplished than the previous one for IOS.