Page 49 of 59 FirstFirst ... 39454647484950515253 ... LastLast

Thread: Rainbow Sentinel Dragon Update sale ends July 25 2017

Fashion Designer
    United States, Canada, Mexico, Panama, Haiti, Jamaica, Peru, Republic Dominican, Cuba, Carribbean,
    I'm a little confused. I know once I've finished the Gathering Blue quest, there's supposed to be one more. Do we not have to do it to get the dragon?

Quote Originally Posted by Mythdefied View Post
    I'm a little confused. I know once I've finished the Gathering Blue quest, there's supposed to be one more. Do we not have to do it to get the dragon?
    i believe ms. Elsa said couple of pages ago that we can craft the dragons after 3rd quest completed.

i just do not understand wht will we have after we do the 4th quest? only exp? or will there be a spire too as stated in main post?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by VanaCatu View Post
    i believe ms. Elsa said couple of pages ago that we can craft the dragons after 3rd quest completed.

i just do not understand wht will we have after we do the 4th quest? only exp? or will there be a spire too as stated in main post?
    I remember reading through the IOS version of the quest when it was ongoing and there were a lot of complaints, some confusion over the spire, and then issues at the end with the dragon and gold being taken from accounts. I think our quest was modified to avoid some of these problems, but as a result the ending of the quest doesn't make sense. This was probably an oversight because in the previous ending, the spire was involved and was part of getting the dragon. For Android, as far as I can tell, once you have the 3 medallions, you can start crafting....

I love decorating so I'm disappointed about not getting the spire.

Executive Chef
    I was one of the lucky ones. I didn't have enough gold for the glitch to take and it appeared that the egg was gone when I couldn't buy it. What a bummer. After rebooting the game, I did find it in storage. Major relief!

Nightclub Owner
    I got it, crafting it right now
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

After you collect the 3 Medallions, which is the Island quest. Go to Craft Rainbow Sentinel while doing the 4th quest. My dragon is crafting since last nite.

yes it is a little confusing. read that with ios players.

Banned
    crafting on 2 acc at min not gonna bother finishing the last quest lol

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mbyte68 View Post
    crafting on 2 acc at min not gonna bother finishing the last quest lol
    Yeah I'm debating about the last quest. I won't finish on time unless I use gold to speed up. But then I'm wasting gold for some coins and experience?? I can craft the sentinel tonight and be done with this lol

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ndtrance View Post
    Yeah I'm debating about the last quest. I won't finish on time unless I use gold to speed up. But then I'm wasting gold for some coins and experience?? I can craft the sentinel tonight and be done with this lol
    Yea, I just wanna get this over with lol
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Farm Supplier
    I started this quest the second it appeared on Friday. I set my alarm day and night to ensure I started the next quest seconds after the previous one finished. How are some people crafting already, when I wont be able to craft until another 8 hrs 15 minutes. You had to have sped up or skipped, right? Otherwise I am doing something wrong if others have retrieved the third medallion already without spending gold. I'm cheap, I don't spend gold unless its a matter of life and death. Or of course the accidental pushing of a button, they really should have a "confirm" button when spending gold. 90% of the time I have spent gold has been accidental. I'm afraid to even search around for thing for fear a slip of the hand will spend gold needlessly.