Page 27 of 59 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast

Thread: Rainbow Sentinel Dragon Update sale ends July 25 2017

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lunarpurple View Post
    Maaan, I don't have Island dragon! How long till the end of the quest?

2 days and 3 hours or so if it's going off the typical Tuesday timer.

Executive Chef
    I have the spire crafted, 2 more arena wins to go and most of the Mainland Magic quests to go and then I'm done. Should have my dragon early tomorrow

Rhino Keeper
    This time crunch is so unnecessarily pressuring. Like, the mapping the isles quest is making me pull my hair out. The nice thing is, despite how unique this dragon is type wise; I find it pretty unappealing visually. So, hey, maybe there will be more in the future that aren't so agonizing! And by the way TL: most of us have enough Champions by now

I'm on my second flight but can't get past Hunter 14! So far he put Steelflare, Elements, Battelcaster, Fireworks and Goodwitch in the spa!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Exeroth View Post
    This time crunch is so unnecessarily pressuring. Like, the mapping the isles quest is making me pull my hair out. The nice thing is, despite how unique this dragon is type wise; I find it pretty unappealing visually. So, hey, maybe there will be more in the future that aren't so agonizing! And by the way TL: most of us have enough Champions by now
    I don't!

I have only been able to win one champ - the rose knight and he has really underperformed for me in the last 2 tournaments. I am hoping this one is a bruiser! And from reading the tournament posts, I'm not the only one without a load of champs.
    Twilight Woods on Castle Story, Dragon Story, Fantasy Forest Story and Fairy Tale Wonderland

Sorry, I didn't have a chance to read thru entire thread for the answer (& it didn't show in a quick search.)

My rainbow spire is finished crafting, and the options are to place or store it. I still have another Mainland Magic quest to complete...what should I do with the spire? Does it matter?

Quote Originally Posted by bookadey View Post
    I don't!

I have only been able to win one champ (...) And from reading the tournament posts, I'm not the only one without a load of champs.
    Right! I have several, but this one is special...really want this one-of-a-kind champ!

Plus, many of my neighbors have no champs at all. A couple of them have just one...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Phaedrakiki View Post
    Sorry, I didn't have a chance to read thru entire thread for the answer (& it didn't show in a quick search.)

My rainbow spire is finished crafting, and the options are to place or store it. I still have another Mainland Magic quest to complete...what should I do with the spire? Does it matter?
    I placed mine. I had a spare 2x2 space. Don't think it matters, but why take a chance?

Fashion Designer
    I am down to my last mapping the islands quest - when it ends, I'll be ready to go for the last step! So anxious!

Rhino Keeper
    I still need to do complete 6 more battles. I've been stuck on a level 14 ****er Whale since the end of the mini-tournament. It's taken me longer to beat it than it took me to finish the entire flash tournament.