Page 15 of 59 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: Rainbow Sentinel Dragon Update sale ends July 25 2017

Banned
    HMMMM I HATE YOU TL GRRRR , ok so what happens if i was get 99 gold to skip the moon dragon bit will i be needing to spend more gold jst so i know if its gonna be worth buying gold for ??

Banned
    also whould like to know if Android will get a shot at this in the future TL ????

Banned
    hmmm working out the times from 1st post DARN near impossible for 7 days to get this done TBH 18 hrs x3 for fairy etc etc SMH at TL talk about a TIGHT time limit PFFT!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaboe View Post
    Since you sped it:

Speeding the outpost-quests takes 4 gold an hour.

For the Lunar-quest, it will be 22h X 2 X 4 gold, so speeding isn't an option, fors kippig it costs 99 gold.

Is skipping the other quests as expensive? I'm thinking about skipping the gem-quest, since that's the most time-consuming quest...
    To clarify I skipped through. 99 Gold total for skipping quests In each step. Battle step skips 10 then 15, 20 then 25 gold. I didn't check to see if battles won meant the skip step reduced by 5 gold per battle but it looked that way. I just can't beat the Valkerie in my arena.
    Last edited by Tealantern; 02-25-15 at 12:31 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mbyte68 View Post
    hmmm working out the times from 1st post DARN near impossible for 7 days to get this done TBH 18 hrs x3 for fairy etc etc SMH at TL talk about a TIGHT time limit PFFT!!
    There are two posts on the second/third page that have the math for everything. And yeah, even for the members that have all the necessary dragons it's asking a lot. As for whether it's worth it....

Well. We asked for it. I suppose they thing enough of us will go for it.

Banned
    they shoulda made it 12 days or summit really GRRR

It is very obvious TL needs us all to spent money on their games, it is clever to put in quests like these, people just consider it is always your choise to rush these things, I will give this a try.... so no speeding up breedings couple of days
    At least i have an empty slot in a rainbowhabitat, so if i make it i will actualy have the opportunaty to hatch and display this dragon!
    I agree wirh those who say this quest will somewhere down the road force you to spend gold in order to complete the questline, without it will be (nearly) impossible.
    UR: diamond 3- angel 4- dark angel 1-unicorn 2- gold 1- infinity 2- helios 2- mercury 9- crusader 5 - quetzal 5- icecrown 1 - icicle 1 - Snowangel 2
    favorites: LE like easter and snowman
    45 stored....to long list.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Tealantern View Post
    To clarify I skipped through. 99 Gold total for skipping quests In each step. Battle step skips 10 then 15, 20 then 25 gold. I didn't check to see if battles won meant the skip step reduced by 5 gold per battle but it looked that way. I just can't beat the Valkerie in my arena.
    I believe this dragon cost me about 470 gold by skipping the steps. I just dont have the time to invest this week so I skipped. My time is worth more than the gold. The egg is gorgeous.

Banned
    bit miffed android gets to miss out though TBH may it appear soon for that also i hope

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PernReloaded View Post
    "Raise the Rainbow Spire" - the Rainbow Spire isn't the dragon, I believe, it's the "home" thing that was destroyed as per the 'story' behind the dragon. idk what that will take or how long, but given the time constraints I would HOPE it was an instantaneous decoration. Maaaaybe a home for it? Maybe? But if it takes 8 hrs to build I will be pretty upset since I started two/three hours late for this.
    Quote Originally Posted by PepperWoo View Post
    The rainbow spire takes 16 hours to craft. I think once you've finished crafting it in the spell shop, TL will send the dragon automatically to your storage since they said the reason why it only works on iOS 1.9.9 is that the other versions don't have the ability to gift dragons as goal rewards feature.

I am inclined to agree that the Rainbow Spire is not the dragon. Perhaps if anyone has skipped to complete the whole goal they can confirm.

The last task is to 'raise the rainbow spire' and from the pop up picture of the quest, I am guessing this is a piece of decor rather than being a task to craft Rainbow Sentinel dragon in the spell shop.

The quests themselves equal 6 days and 16 hours in a 7 day timer.

If we have to craft a 16 hr dragon as well, that would be more than 7 days.
    My ID is ciarjen if you would like to add me
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).