Page 5 of 59 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast

Thread: Rainbow Sentinel Dragon Update sale ends July 25 2017

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mimiamelia View Post
    I don't even have a night dragon so....err, I guess I won't be able to do this one then. Good luck everyone!
    If you have a Champion dragon, you can breed it with a Light Dragon, the Champion type in the breeding den splits in to black and purple, and apparently can split also in to blue and red types.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by PepperWoo View Post
    You only need to send the dragon on a quest, doesn't matter if it brought something back from his adventure or not. After completing the 'send dragon on quest' part and the battles, you'll get the medallion.
    No, the first part of the goal says "Complete Comet's Lunar Core 2 Times" - "Search for the Topaz Medallion!" - I sent my Moon on the quest but haven't gotten credit yet because it hasn't been completed. What I would like to find out is if it's guaranteed that he's going to come back with a medallion both times or if it might take more than two quests.
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PepperWoo View Post
    (KP)

IOS Only

Thread for Moon Dragon

1st Goal
    Win 2 Battles
    Complete Lunar Comet's Core 2 times

2nd Goal
    Win 3 Battle
    Complete Gemstone in the Sky 3 times

3rd Goal
    Win 4 Battles
    Complete Mapping the Island 4 times

4rd Goal
    Win 5 Battles
    Complete Mainland Magic Show 5 times
    Raise the Rainbow Spire

Lunar quest 22hr x 2 = 44 hours
    Gem quest 18hr x 3 = 54 hours
    Island quest 8hr x 4 = 32 hours
    Magic quest 6hr x 5 = 30 hours

Total quest time is 160 hours or 6 days and 16 hours

The clock says 7 days and I am assuming that will be the full 7 days. What we don't know is if there is any time involved in raising the Rainbow Spire but if there isn't you are going to need to set alarms to put your quests in. It is going to be very difficult to achieve this in 7 days....particularly if you sleep
    My ID is ciarjen if you would like to add me
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).

It says we can skip the moon dragon's quest for 99 gold. Is that 99 total? Or 99 for each comet quest (since it says to do it twice?) I really want this dragon. If I can't breed a moon by tomorrow, I'm considering skipping. But not sure I want to pay 198 gold...

Has anyone skipped yet, or does anyone know for sure it's only 99 gold total to finish this goal? (Assuming the 2 battles are completed, of course.)

Executive Chef
    Yes glad I have moon on both accts
    "Never leave that till tomorrow which you can do today."

Fashion Designer
    I loooove the idea of a rainbow champ.

I got extremely lucky in breeding a moon a few weeks ago, so I am going to take advantage.

The timeline will be a touch tight - seven days (24 hrs/day) = 168 hours

Comet's Tail quest is 22 hrs long (x2 = 44 hrs)
    Gemstone quest is 18 hrs long (x 3 = 54 hrs)
    Mapping the Island quest is 8 hrs long (x 4 = 32 hrs)
    Mainland Magic Show is 6 hrs long (x 5 = 30 hrs)

44 + 54 + 32 + 30 = It should take 160 hours to complete all the quests. There is NO room for error.

I have a strong suspicion that the items that are quested for are 100% guaranteed, or pretty much no one will get this unless they buy it.

Fashion Designer
    Good luck to everyone that has a Moon Dragon and lots of time and is on iOS. I am not envious.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cocauina View Post
    If you have a Champion dragon, you can breed it with a Light Dragon, the Champion type in the breeding den splits in to black and purple, and apparently can split also in to blue and red types.
    Yes, thank you for letting me know. It has 28 possible outcomes though, so I'm not sure if I can breed Moon in such a short period of time. Oh well, it's still worth a try I guess

On a side note, I think it split into black and red, then the black split into blue and purple. Otherwise I can not figure out where the red comes from, since purple does not split...?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mimiamelia View Post
    Yes, thank you for letting me know. It has 28 possible outcomes though, so I'm not sure if I can breed Moon in such a short period of time. Oh well, it's still worth a try I guess

On a side note, I think it split into black and red, then the black split into blue and purple. Otherwise I can not figure out where the red comes from, since purple does not split...?
    You're right, it splits into black and red, not black and purple. Breeding a moon can be tricky because the black can always split, and that adds to all the potential outcomes.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Phaedrakiki View Post
    It says we can skip the moon dragon's quest for 99 gold. Is that 99 total? Or 99 for each comet quest (since it says to do it twice?) I really want this dragon. If I can't breed a moon by tomorrow, I'm considering skipping. But not sure I want to pay 198 gold...

Has anyone skipped yet, or does anyone know for sure it's only 99 gold total to finish this goal? (Assuming the 2 battles are completed, of course.)
    99 gold skipped the goal and "found" me the medallion. I hope I didn't just waste 99 gold! Not much time for all these quests!

Page 5 of 59 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast