Page 59 of 59 FirstFirst ... 9495556575859

Thread: Rainbow Sentinel Dragon Update sale ends July 25 2017

What is battlewise so special about this dragon compared to other champions? Doesn't rainbow has its strenghts and weaknesses just like any other colour?

Fashion Designer
    Rainbow Sentinel is one of my favorites and I use him a lot in tournaments.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by RhodryMaelwaedd View Post
    What is battlewise so special about this dragon compared to other champions? Doesn't rainbow has its strenghts and weaknesses just like any other colour?
    i am wondering about this as well when i saw the sales popup today.

if i already have glasswing, then, shall i concentrate on raising glasswing instead of buying RS as they share the same combo?

anyone with battle stats can confirm RS did perform better in battles over glasswing of same level? on tourney thread, RS always seems to be VIP to me.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hungryres View Post
    i am wondering about this as well when i saw the sales popup today.

if i already have glasswing, then, shall i concentrate on raising glasswing instead of buying RS as they share the same combo?

anyone with battle stats can confirm RS did perform better in battles over glasswing of same level? on tourney thread, RS always seems to be VIP to me.
    I loved my RS but he is Super Rare and level 15 an awesome in the arena, Glasswing is Ultra Rare awesome again in the arena, I use them a lot but in my opinion if you have Glasswing and another Champion you really don't need RS unless you are a collector.

I also believe it the moves you use and how effective they are on their opponents, but in saying that I can use the same moves on different games, one will win and the other loses. I believe understanding the effect of Magic helps immensely.

Executive Chef
    I don't have Glasswing but if I did, I'd have them both. Keeping one at a 7 or 10 and working to feed the other up to a 15. This keeps one for the lower level opponents. I'd love to see Glasswing return too, it's beautiful.

My RS should be a battle ready 10 for the next tourney, can't wait!

Executive Chef
    I have had RS for a very very long time and at L15 is one of my best arena fighter far better than Glasswing or others with similar colours ..... magic for colour dominance works well
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Rhino Keeper
    I got RS on advice from this forum the last time she was available and it's the best thing I ever did! I have Glasswing too but she's only L12 as she was never as good as RS so I fed RS up to L15 using a mountain of food, and I use her and L15 Metal about 95% of the time to great success.

I still dont understand the enthusiasm. Rainbow has some strenghts (against blue, white, black, tropic) and some weaknesses (against mythic, gold, fairytale, champion), just like any other combination of a champion with a colour. Why would this dragon be so strong compared to the other champion-combinations I own, like Gentle Knight, Harmony Knight, Honor, Amazon, Wardrum, Tribal, Mihtrill, who alos have their stremghts and weaknesses?

Dont get me wrong, it will probably do well, cause its strengths differs from the others, but for someone with only one GPD i have to make choices and i think i'd rather wait for a "champion-****er" as champion-opponents are the biggest problem in tournaments.
    Last edited by RhodryMaelwaedd; 07-25-17 at 12:00 AM.

Page 59 of 59 FirstFirst ... 9495556575859