Type: Champion Rainbow
    Habitat: Champion Ruins, Rainbow Road
    Available at: Level 30
    Buying Price: 1,700 Gold {On Sale for 850 Gold}
    Selling Price: 100 Coin
    Incubation: 7 hours
    Exp Gained: 2,895 Exp

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    The Rainbow Spire leaves the game on the 10th, so if you haven't crafted it and don't have the pieces you have the option of getting them for 300 Gold. This is a decoration only.

If you didn't complete the goals for Rainbow Sentinel, it's expired so there would be a goal in your goal book which would have popped up to let you know that it was expired. You have the option to buy the Dragon for 1700 Gold or say No Thanks. You'll only see this once and once you make your choice the goal will disappear from the log. If you choose to buy one, it'll go into Storage and you can hatch it from there.
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Hi all. I've updated the thread title to reflect that this quest is only available for iOS 1.9.9+ at this time. This is because versions previous to 1.9.9 doesn't have the ability to gift Dragons as goal rewards. Sorry, folks! We can't speculate on if we'll be able to introduce this a different way for other versions at this time.

Thread for Moon Dragon

You only need to complete the goal, doesn't matter what you get from the quest. After you complete the goal you will receive a topaz medallion. After you complete the goal where you need to send you Fairy 3 times on a question you eill receive a crimson medallion and after you complete the goal ehere you need to send you Island 4 times on a quest you will receive a azure medallion

1st Goal
    Win 2 Battles
    Complete Lunar Comet's Core 2 times

2nd Goal
    Win 3 Battle
    Complete Gemstone in the Sky 3 times

3rd Goal
    Win 4 Battles
    Complete Mapping the Island 4 times

4rd Goal
    Win 5 Battles
    Complete Mainland Magic Show 5 times
    Raise the Rainbow Spire

Last edited by kooky panda; 07-18-17 at 02:14 PM.

Executive Chef
    I don't have a Moon Dragon, THIS IS SO UNFAIR!

It's that and I don't have the Rainbow Spire and the Rainbow Sentinel in my Spell Shop to craft.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cocauina View Post

It's that and I don't have the Rainbow Spire and the Rainbow Sentinel in my Spell Shop to craft.
    Oh dear... my quest outpost is busy so I wasn't able to check it right away... I DON'T HAVE A MOON DRAGON EITHER!!!! UGHHHH. And it's a Rainbow/Champ dragon. Why can't it be a common dragon like the last time?! -_-

Executive Chef
    i don't have a moon dragon, this is so unfair!

It's that and i don't have the rainbow spire and the rainbow sentinel in my spell shop to craft.
    Quote Originally Posted by vtisland View Post
    i don't have a moon dragon either
    Quote Originally Posted by pepperwoo View Post
    oh dear... My quest outpost is busy so i wasn't able to check it right away... I don't have a moon dragon either!!!! Ughhhh. And it's a rainbow/champ dragon. why can't it be a common dragon like the last time?! -_-
    i don't hve it either

Executive Chef
    But UGH okay I will gladly spend 99 gold to skip that step but can a mod/anyone ahead clarify if we'll be needing the Moon dragon again in the next quest?

Nightclub Owner

Me too, so I feel your pain, and to breed one would take quite some time, which means I won't make the 7 days time period provided
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

To all those that are skipping the Quests, its 99 Gold to skip the quest, whereas you can just buy the gem within the Spell shop for 100 Gold. I am not going to test it, but it looks like you might be able to finish this goal for 300 Gold.
    Rainbow Spire takes 16 Hours to craft.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by stewyb111 View Post
    To all those that are skipping the Quests, its 99 Gold to skip the quest, whereas you can just buy the gem within the Spell shop for 100 Gold. I am not going to test it, but it looks like you might be able to finish this goal for 300 Gold.
    I saw that, too. I'd like to know if just buying the items needed for the Rainbow Spire would allow me to skip all of the questing that is needed to win them, but I'm also afraid to test it out. I'd hate to spend 300 gold only to find out that I still have to complete the quests to win the dragon! If anyone decides to try this, please let us know if the game gives you the Rainbow Sentinel Dragon.
    I currently play Dragon Story and Fantasy Forest Story.
    Dragon Story: 🌟Andromeda🌟 Level 150
    Fantasy Forest Story: ✨Jupiter Woods✨ Level 40

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by gammarayburst View Post
    I saw that, too. I'd like to know if just buying the items needed for the Rainbow Spire would allow me to skip all of the questing that is needed to win them, but I'm also afraid to test it out. I'd hate to spend 300 gold only to find out that I still have to complete the quests to win the dragon! If anyone decides to try this, please let us know if the game gives you the Rainbow Sentinel Dragon.
    Avoid just buying the special medallions in the craft shop. You need to do all four steps in the task. I sped through and have the egg in my nest. I had the gold but not the time to do this task and curiosity got the better of me :-)Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	72 
Size:	66.3 KB 
ID:	18594

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by stewyb111 View Post
    You can finish this Goals, by spending only 99 gold, if you don't have a Moon Dragon, you are able to battle 14 times and win and if you have Fairy, Island and Magic to send them to the quests needed.

Page 1 of 57 123451151 ... LastLast