Page 35 of 59 FirstFirst ... 2531323334353637383945 ... LastLast

Thread: Rainbow Sentinel Dragon Update sale ends July 25 2017

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by debhutchinson View Post
    Just wanted to pop by and say that for the first time since I started playing DS, I could not complete the adventure within the alloted time frame. I ended up speed questing and speed battling in order to finish it this morning. So TL please review if enough time was actually alloted to complete this adventure.

I think the timing was absolutely intentional and carefully worked out. In theory there were enough hours in the 7 days but you would have to be playing 24 hours a day to put the quests in etc.

The last 3 events in Farm Story 2 have shifted into events where you really need to buy gems to get the prizes. I was expecting to see this roll out to more games.....so I am not surprised to see it in DS.
    My ID is ciarjen if you would like to add me
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).

Executive Chef
    I had to buy 120 gold to speed through some parts of the magic quests, but overall it wasn't bad. $5 for a dragon. I could use another fighter and can use him to breed for a black diamond and Rainnow diamons dragon.

Banned
    Well we can always expect glitches in a free game. What do you expect... it is a free game. However, when you start charging to speed things and many are investing a lot of time, effort, and monies into the game the glitches need to go away. TL knows better and needs to work harder to not have so many events have issues and trouble for the ones we constantly hear about on these forums.

Executive Chef
    Even though I ended up giving TL money (yet again) I'm very happy with this dragon and the general challenge needed to get it. Tourneys are kinda hard but we need something to REALLY get us panicking!

Executive Chef
    Well ended up spending about 50 gold skipped 1 battle and to mainlan Magic

Other acct I sped up 1 mainland Magic about 7 gold last night and 4 skipped 4 battles for 20 gold

By the way the battles seemed harder than regular times

Not bad for a dragon but you couldn't complete this without using some gold
    "Never leave that till tomorrow which you can do today."

Executive Chef
    I used gold to skip the first quests since I don't have a moon dragon. I thought I was going to have to spend more to get past the last 5 battles since I hadn't won any for 2 entire days. Amazingly enough I started winning them once the final quest was completed. Yeah. That makes sense....
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Farm Supplier
    I lost 1500 gold too, **** bug, I hope team lava is going to replace the gold we lost.

Banned
    If the game glitched they should refund the monies. It may take a week though.

The goal ended early! I went in to finish the last quest and the goal was expired with 20 minutes still left.. After all the time spent now I have to pay 1700g if I want it?!? I'm so upset

Farm Supplier
    Yes the goal ended early, I already send them an email to request my gold back.