Page 31 of 59 FirstFirst ... 2127282930313233343541 ... LastLast

Thread: Rainbow Sentinel Dragon Update sale ends July 25 2017

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dubbleyooteeyef View Post
    thanks for the quick response igames- are you sure about this?

I did see the screen shot on page 1, but I'm used to TL usually misleading you with the individual prices to buy multiple item "speed ups".

So for example when you click it, you lose 99 gold and it changes to from 0/5 to 1/5 - and still speed up for 99 gold.

All the quests total about 500 gold to speed the whole thing which also seemed pretty cheap for a limited dragon even if you speed the whole thing.

Paying individually adds 1000 for a total of 1500 if they are per visit - which sounds more realistic.

cheers
    Pretty sure since when you do 1 of the quests the gold amount goes down so if you complete 2 quests it will go downer and so on

Since I don't have a lot of gold I'll try to do as much quests as I can so a can lower the gold amount needed on the quests part. Hopefully I can lower it to less than 50 gold
    "Never leave that till tomorrow which you can do today."

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    It is less gold to speed up the final quests with magic dragon than to skip the goal.
    Thanks for the heads up didn't think about that.. Now I'm thinking I will be able to afford it with my 50 gold
    "Never leave that till tomorrow which you can do today."

Host(ess)
    Can someone tell me when exactly this quest will be finished? People where saying it's USUALLY at 10 am on Tuesday, but if so what time is that? Central? Pacific? I just started crafting the rainbow spire, which is 16 hours, so i need to know if i have time to finish it without speeding up. Thanks!
    iOS

Executive Chef
    That should be 10 am Pacific time.

Executive Chef
    I assume it will end on the usual Tuesday update time. If true, then the timer for the Poison Ivy value pack is the same as for the quest. I have 15 hours and 30 minutes to go on my timer.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hestiarulez View Post
    I got my sentinel last night.. The quest completed and when i tried to place the dragon on the nest, i got the message "You do not have enough gold to complete the purchase" or something like that.. Thank God i did not have enough gold, i have no idea how much i would have lost and where! I cancelled the operation; but the quest was gone - i had to look around for my dragon.. Luckily it was in storage.
    I had the same experience with mine this afternoon. I found it in storage and it is currently on the nest.

Fashion Designer
    I have 12 hours to go until I'm done with the goal! I think I will be done with hopefully 2 hours to spare if my timing is right... As long as my timer wakes me up at 5am to start the last Magic dragon quest thingy than I should be good. I really hope the timer doesn't end early or nothing shady happens. I have been waking up the last two nights with timers just to send out quests. My husband is getting annoyed lol. I better end up getting my first champ out of all this missed sleep.

Farm Supplier
    Play every day continuously. Need 30 hrs to finish quests and have only 14. So no Rainbow Sentinel Dragon for me. Have been playing for over 2 yrs. Sorry TL cheerleaders but this increasing money grab by TL is unbelievable! And getting worse! Can't win any champion dragons because it takes real money. Download and play for free is so misleading. Enjoy the game, just not the greed! Realize they need to pay their people. Maybe they need to get some sponsors.

Please someone help me. I finished the rainbow event and it said to collect . It went in nest but soon realized 1700 gold was taken. Not so sure what happened so I looked in storage and sure enough I have another one. Please tell me what I should do because I want my gold back

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by turff55 View Post
    Please someone help me. I finished the rainbow event and it said to collect . It went in nest but soon realized 1700 gold was taken. Not so sure what happened so I looked in storage and sure enough I have another one. Please tell me what I should do because I want my gold back
    Ouch! Seems like the gold message hestiarulez and roguebee encountered! But you unfortunately bit the bug. >< Send an email to TL support@teamlava.com quick, we can't help you with account issues.