Page 17 of 59 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Thread: Rainbow Sentinel Dragon Update sale ends July 25 2017

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LonePudding View Post
    Got quest out 19 hrs late
    You will probably need to speed up 12 hours worth of questing at the end. It sounds like it is cheaper to do this at the end then skip the final quests.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaboe View Post
    Looks like I'm not gonna make this one...

was planning on skipping one part for 99 gold... but, this morning, I fell in a gem-trap and lost 1,000 gold.... I really hope TL has mercy on me, I've been crying, litteraly crying...

1,000 gold... bought 260,000 food, while I had over 3,000,000 food already....

1,000 gold... *making a little prayer*...
    have you checked out your wall?

Executive Chef
    Yeah, I've replied on yours and just now your daughters You're really very sweet! But I can't help it, the fun in DS (and other TL games) is gone, atleast for now... perhaps it will return in a couple of days, I don't know... Perhaps I needed this to get rid of my addiction...

It's not healty that a casual-game like DS has such an impact on me... but it was a flight from the struggles in real life, something I did not have to worry about... Even the little traps couldn't get me down, I saw that as part of the game (lost +/- 10-100 a few times), I didn't mind... but this???

Banned
    yh kinda agree the funs gone a little for me also at min as well truth be known

Executive Chef
    wow i hope you sent tl an email or itunes
    thats alot of money to loose hope tl makes a exemption refund
    "Never leave that till tomorrow which you can do today."

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    You will probably need to speed up 12 hours worth of questing at the end. It sounds like it is cheaper to do this at the end then skip the final quests.
    Is that under 250 gold? I have 5 pounds iTunes credit that I'm saving for an emergency

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by freesiawoods View Post
    Ughh late start and Paladin in my arena for days already. TL please give us a little more time!
    Arrrgh! Paladin 13 in my arena too! How to deal with this meanie?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LonePudding View Post
    Is that under 250 gold? I have 5 pounds iTunes credit that I'm saving for an emergency
    Yes should take about 99 gold max and probably less if you speed up rather than skip.

Edit. FYI it only costs 1 gold per 15 mins to speed up quests.
    Last edited by belbar22; 02-25-15 at 10:33 AM.

Executive Chef
    Yeah, I've replied on yours and just now your daughters You're really very sweet! But I can't help it, the fun in DS (and other TL games) is gone, atleast for now... perhaps it will return in a couple of days, I don't know... Perhaps I needed this to get rid of my addiction...

It's not healty that a casual-game like DS has such an impact on me... but it was a flight from the struggles in real life, something I did not have to worry about... Even the little traps couldn't get me down, I saw that as part of the game (lost +/- 10-100 a few times), I didn't mind... but this???
    I know how you feel. I lost 250 gold when I was trying to save for a diamond. I was gutted. I also got a sick feeling when I opened my game but after a few days I forced myself to put things into perspective. I guess we all have to remember that it is a game although this is something I often forget. Particularly during tourneys when I keep losing to the same opponent.

1000 gold is a massive loss so I really hope that TL refunds you. Sending hugs.

Fashion Designer

Wow and I thought losing a 100 gold yesterday was bad. Same thing, on buying food. I'm so sick of the lack of a confirmation button when spending gems. They have one when you want to sell something but not when you're buying something. And the things were buying with gold is technically real money out of our wallets. I have been playing TL games for almost 4 years and I have seen so many posts and people pleading for a confirmation button and they never reply. I really hope TL refunds you. 1000 is just way too much gold and money. I'm sorry. Please let us know what happens.