Page 30 of 59 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440 ... LastLast

Thread: Rainbow Sentinel Dragon Update sale ends July 25 2017

Farm Supplier
    I got my sentinel last night.. The quest completed and when i tried to place the dragon on the nest, i got the message "You do not have enough gold to complete the purchase" or something like that.. Thank God i did not have enough gold, i have no idea how much i would have lost and where! I cancelled the operation; but the quest was gone - i had to look around for my dragon.. Luckily it was in storage.

Executive Chef
    OK, I have all the dragons, but it appears it is impossible to finish this quest in the time allowed? I started only a few hours behind time and have been keeping up with it ever since, but there's no way I can complete the last step in only one day!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cakeandpie View Post
    OK, I have all the dragons, but it appears it is impossible to finish this quest in the time allowed? I started only a few hours behind time and have been keeping up with it ever since, but there's no way I can complete the last step in only one day!
    This goal is impossible to complete without gold because we all need to go to sleep/work/school and also (what TL might not know) some peoples schedules are pretty hectic! I hope you have the gold to finish!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cakeandpie View Post
    Same here I have been on time doing the quests but still won't finish without using gold
    I have 150 gold on one acct and 50 on the other I hope that's enough or else I don't know ( waste of time. Or need to buy gold)

All those that finished already used gold
    "Never leave that till tomorrow which you can do today."

Rhino Keeper
    Its 99 gold per trip right?

I just started Island quests, i have time to do 2.
    So, if I want this dragon Ill have to pay for last 2 Islands (200), and 5 Magic trips (500) and the Spire (30)?

730 gold probably worth it

Ignoring Arena Fights, are there any other costs or time penalties that would mean I waste that money and still don't get the dragon in time?
    <-Add me - dubbleyooteeyef - on Dragon Story or Castle Story. I don't visit or chat much as I already spend too much time on my own clicks - but I'm on often to send and return items and ingredients.

Dragon Story World Event and Arena Tips in my Profile (Visitor Comments Page) ................. Next Tournaments - ** not sure TL messed up the routine** - with Minis on Weekends in between.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dubbleyooteeyef View Post
    Its 99 gold per trip right?

I just started Island quests, i have time to do 2.
    So, if I want this dragon Ill have to pay for last 2 Islands (200), and 5 Magic trips (500) and the Spire (30)?

730 gold probably worth it

Ignoring Arena Fights, are there any other costs or time penalties that would mean I waste that money and still don't get the dragon in time?
    No if you want to skip the WHOLE 4 th part of goal its 25 gold for the battles
    99 gold for the 5 magic trips and 30 gold for the spire

So TOTAl cost to skip the 4th step is 154 gold
    Here is the screen shot
    "Never leave that till tomorrow which you can do today."

Rhino Keeper
    thanks for the quick response igames- are you sure about this?

I did see the screen shot on page 1, but I'm used to TL usually misleading you with the individual prices to buy multiple item "speed ups".

So for example when you click it, you lose 99 gold and it changes to from 0/5 to 1/5 - and still speed up for 99 gold.

All the quests total about 500 gold to speed the whole thing which also seemed pretty cheap for a limited dragon even if you speed the whole thing.

Paying individually adds 1000 for a total of 1500 if they are per visit - which sounds more realistic.

cheers
    <-Add me - dubbleyooteeyef - on Dragon Story or Castle Story. I don't visit or chat much as I already spend too much time on my own clicks - but I'm on often to send and return items and ingredients.

Dragon Story World Event and Arena Tips in my Profile (Visitor Comments Page) ................. Next Tournaments - ** not sure TL messed up the routine** - with Minis on Weekends in between.

Rhino Keeper

I did see the screen shot on page 1, but I'm used to TL usually misleading you with the individual prices to buy multiple item "speed ups".

So for example when you click it, you lose 99 gold and it changes to from 0/5 to 1/5 - and still speed up for 99 gold.

All the quests total about 500 gold to speed the whole thing which also seemed pretty cheap for a limited dragon even if you speed the whole thing.

Paying individually adds 1000 for a total of 1500 if they are per visit - which sounds more realistic.

cheers
    I think she is right. I skipped the first goal because I don't have a moon dragon, and I only paid 99 gold for the 2 trips. If it's 99 each I would've paid 198 (but I didn't). I'm assuming it's the same thing for the rest of the goal.

Rhino Keeper
    Have my Rainbow Sentinel waiting in storage! Too bad boosted weekend ****ed my desire to play

Executive Chef

cheers
    It is less gold to speed up the final quests with magic dragon than to skip the goal.