Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cinderella's Horse Problem

Cinderella's Horse Problem

When the Cinderella's Horse questline expired an option came up to buy the reward for gems. After doing this the horse appeared in my inventory and I placed it. The game then did a strange reset, my gems were returned to me and the horse was gone. I went into quests and the option to buy the reward was available again, but again after placing the horse the game reset but now the option of buying the horse is no longer available.

edit- Update:

Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    This has been fixed. If you lost Cinderella's Horse due to the sync error, your Gems were credited back to you. If you experienced this and still would like to exchange 25 Gems for the item, please write to support@teamlava.com. Thank you!
    Last edited by kooky panda; 02-24-15 at 03:30 PM.

Fashion Designer
    I had the same problem

Problem solved, Cinderella's horse turned up in my inventory after forced closing...
    Last edited by gamezausel; 02-23-15 at 02:42 PM.

We're still looking into this.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Host(ess)

same issue

Quote Originally Posted by gamezausel View Post
    Problem solved, Cinderella's horse turned up in my inventory after forced closing...
    I had the exact same thing happen, after dealing with an ipad that refused to join the internet all morning! (Bad morning) I bought gems to buy the horse, bought the horse, it appeared in storage, placed it and when I clicked the check, it disappeared. I did the whole thing a second time - same thing happened. The horse appeared - but then when I clicked the check to move it - it disappeared. This time when I went back to do the whole thing over a third time, and I clicked the finish button, the quest disappeared. I force closed the app, restarted and NOPE - no sign of the horse or quest.

VERY FRUSTRATING! Not too happy with Lava today as 2 days I lost 700 gems to Dragon Story (Fat fingers, I guess!)

Would just like my horse back.......

Same issue here! Clicked to spend gems, game did a weird jig, tried again and nothing. Then the quest disappeared and sadly no horse! Seems as if this game just has one bug after another. Could be good game but needs a lot of work. Disappointing...

Rhino Keeper
    I also tried to purchase the horse and perfect sapphire with gems because I keep hoping this game will start to do something that makes sense. I have the sapphire in my inventory, but no sign of the horse. Whilst purchasing sapphire/horse my game did freeze/freak out and I was booted. I never know if my game is working correctly because it never acts like it should. For example, there was a quest to find Belle in the woods. Tapping the find button it sent me to an area of woods I had not explored yet ( lodestone shortages and uncertainty keep me from playing this game all out). I finally get the required elements and expand and there was one "scene" that popped up and then nothing. . . . And nothing when I made the transformation potion. I am not sure if I do not have my wits about me or do I need to play this game in a drug enhanced haze to be able to follow it.

This has been fixed. If you lost Cinderella's Horse due to the sync error, your Gems were credited back to you. If you experienced this and still would like to exchange 25 Gems for the item, please write to support@teamlava.com. Thank you!
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

New Resident
    Absolutely the same problem with horse(((
    Return our horses!!! Please )

Host(ess)
    I would contact you on the support email except everytime i do it crashes, Please could you place my horse back in the game. Oh and while you are at it can I have some cardmen who drop ink, i get nothing but paper.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast